Jared Blake - "Countryfied" (Official Music Video)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 27, 2013
Get "Countryfied" on iTunes http://bit.ly/countryfieditunes
Catch Jared Blake on tour-
c.2013 Skiddco Records
Few artists carry the power that can even compare to the deep vocals and emotional delivery Jared Blake carries to his audience every single performance. Even fewer lend that same passion to their fans, but Jared does. Being known to the world as a father of six kids, taking care of the fans too is just a normal way of life. His life isn't separated from music, rather, a blend of family, fans, and friends who he calls "frands".
Jared Blake grew up on watermelons and rock 'n roll. His summers were spent peddling and playing. Growing up in the small town of Star City, Arkansas, Jared always had big dreams of performing on the big stage, but that didn't stop him from taking his time growing up and learning everything he could about the business, songwriting, and playing multiple instruments. Jared would be the first one to tell you, "The second I think I know what's going on, it all turns upside down again." He also says that's what keeps him writing, dreaming, working and just being himself.
That same willingness to keep going, not knowing, landed him on national television. In 2011 Jared found himself on an adventure appearing on what turned out to be a #1 rated show on NBC "The Voice" with Blake Shelton to guide him. So, he did what any regular ol' country boy would do...he rocked it! He was just as happy alone with his acoustic guitar and 14-million viewers watching him sing "Not Ready To Make Nice" (Dixie Chicks) as he was performing the rock tune "Use Somebody" (Kings of Leon) in a guitar-throwing, full-out passionate display. All of his performances have appeared in the charts worldwide more than 56 times and reaching as high as #16.
Jared was featured in magazines such as People and Rolling Stone, television morning shows, and radio stations syndicated across the nation. He began a national acoustic tour the last week of the show airing, promoting a single his fans picked called "Don't Mind". That tune won grassroots radio airplay in several areas and the ability to quickly tour with his whole band.
In June of 2012, Jared was offered a recording deal with Skiddco Music (Grammy award-winning producer, Skidd Mills) and began working on his first full album, scheduled to release late Fall 2013. His debut single "Countryfied" released the end of July, and is spinning on over 100 stations throughout the U.S. and growing. The single was chosen by TouchTunes, a company with over 40,000 jukeboxes in the U.S.A. and Canada, to be available in all machines. Jared is also set to appear in a popular bar rescue television show airing either late 2013 or early 2014. Jared will appear as himself playing three of songs from his debut album.
New country music artist Curtis Grimes released one of Jared's songs, 'Home to Me' (Blake/Grimes/Willmon) which is currently climbing to #5 on the Texas Music Charts.
Jared Blake spent years being told he has "the voice", lending it to voiceover work in the demo world for artists and the weekly syndicated broadcast of CT40 with Bob Kingsley. His sounds are compared to Bob Segar and Travis Tritt. There's no doubt Jared's voice is one of the most powerful voices to hit the country genre, and once heard it's never forgotten. That ability has made the name stick. His shows compare to the energy and emotional roller coaster of a Guns N Roses and Billy Joel concert. The no-frills production is enough to entertain any crowd. For that, Jared has played with artists like Lee Brice, Thompson Square, The Band Perry, John Rich, Randy Houser and headlined or opened for events like The Lonestar Rally, Sturgis Bike Rally, Country USA, and much more.
Standard YouTube License
- 51:14 2002 Staind - MTV Unplugged FULL SHOWby drmrdude04284,638 views
- 48:20 Aaron Lewis - The Road (Full Album)by marshotelTV140,924 views
- 4:53 Earl Dibbles Jr The Country Boy Song Official Music Video)by tyler clevenger53,902 views
- 17:14 Mark Knopfler, Phil Collins, Sting. Concert Live.for.Montserrat.aviby elencush1,154,762 views
- 7:46 Carl Palmer - Incredible Drum Soloby andrewfiskmusic753,178 views
- 10:40 Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 FULLby fraudiay6,593,203 views
- 10:31 (G3) Joe Satriani,Steve Vai,Yngwie Malmsteen - Voodoo Child (Live In Denver 2003) HDby Rodrigo Estulano447,882 views
- 7:11 Toto - Africa (Live In Amsterdam)by Eagle Rock11,321,824 views
- 5:14 Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King [Official Music Video]by Avenged Sevenfold11,005,230 views
- 4:36 Switchfoot -- Love Alone Is Worth The Fight [Official Video]by Switchfoot226,594 views
- 3:44 XRIZ - Oye Niña (Videoclip Oficial)by OfficialXRIZ1,049,624 views
- 3:53 I Drive Your Truck by Lee Brice with lyricsby Onyx Leigion238,531 views
- 3:26 Keith Urban - We Were Us ft. Miranda Lambertby KeithUrbanVEVO989,676 views
- 3:42 I Need Thee O I Need Thee - Acapella Arrangementby Sam Robson670,450 views
- 5:21 Me and You by Jared Blake. un-jammed.by Steaditwo2,370 views
- 3:33 Randy Travis - "Three Wooden Crosses" at the Grand Ole Opryby oprylive397,906 views
- 6:03 Seven Lions with Myon and Shane 54 - Strangers (Feat. Tove Lo)by SEVENLIONSofficial267,078 views
- 3:15 Thomas Rhett - It Goes Like Thisby ThomasRhettVEVO7,925,155 views
- 4:23 Aaron Lewis - "Grandaddy's Gun"by NRApubs1,145,780 views
- 3:36 Jared Leto and Claire Danes 1995by buickcitycomplex174,870 views
- Loading more suggestions...