License-Free Saltwater Fishing Days - 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 15, 2012
***** Check out our new video for 2013 License-Free Saltwater Fishing Days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyHgQJ...
The Fishing Capital of the World has more than 2,276 miles of tidal shoreline... which is more than enough to satisfy over a million saltwater anglers.
Florida is offering two license-free saltwater fishing Saturdays in 2012. One is June 2 and another is September 1.
License free fishing days are a great way to introduce people to the lifetime sport of fishing... from unlicensed parents building new memories with their kids... to avid anglers sharing the fun of fishing with family and friends.
Some of Florida's most popular sea life include: Grouper, Spiny Lobster, Stone Crabs and Shrimp...so come get your line wet and enjoy saltwater fishing in Florida, The Fishing Capital of the World.
The saltwater fishing days are June 2 and Sept. 1 (Labor Day weekend). The June free fishing day is the same week as the National Fishing and Boating Week, which is promoted by the Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation and includes significant national media and events. In 2011, 38 states had at least one free-fishing day during this annual event. The second freshwater fishing day also falls on this week.
June 2 also falls on the first weekend of the popular red snapper season in the Gulf of Mexico while bay scallops and spiny lobster will be open for harvest on Sept. 1.
DID YOU KNOW:
The days draw guests to the state and get residents and visitors alike out on the water, traveling, purchasing fuel, staying in hotels and buying fishing gear. Recreational saltwater fishing has an economic impact of more than $5.7 billion and 54,000 jobs. Recreational freshwater fishing has an economic impact of more than $2.6 billion and 24,000 jobs.
Thanks to country music artist Tony Young for use of his original music from the song "Waitin' on Tom."
Find out more about country music artist Tony Young: https://www.facebook.com/TonyYoungCou...
- 45:10 Monster Fish: 600 Lb. Goldfishby NatGeoWild Featured 1,065,821
- 6:58 Dr. Jim Saltwater Fishing 101 Part Threeby BennettMarineVideo1,034 views
- 6:24 6/20/2012 It's Like Bass Fishing In The Saltwaterby Offshore Office1,144 views
- 46:53 National Geographic Monster Fish Of The Congoby National Geographic Channel121,722 views
- 3:41 The Florida Mouseby Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission270 views
- 21:03 Addictive Fishin: The Rockpiles - GOLIATH GROUPER in shallow waterby Addictive Fishing94,107 views
- 20:24 Addictive Fishing: Jacksonville Reds - REDFISH in tidal canalsby Addictive Fishing9,957 views
- 9:52 Blue fin Tuna Fishing off Gloucester MA 9/28/11 bluefin tuna 76 inch giant & two fish in two days.by brianmoc134,075 views
- 9:30 HOW TO CATCH FLOUNDER EAZY WITH GULPby addictiontothewild541,987 views
- 13:26 PSMFC "Seaplane Inspection & Decontamination Training 2010" HDby VideolandProductions5,856 views
- 3:39 Oregon Fisheries part 6 - Pacific Shrimpby OCZMA1,993 views
- 14:23 Jumping Mako - Flying Mako Shark Tournament 2012 Uncut Fullby Alex Beck780,317 views
- 9:22 Deep Sea Fishing: Bottom Fishing Wrecks and Ledgesby fishingforfood110,498 views
- 8:08 Cod fishing! Deep Sea Fishing!by AULTimate OUTDOORS3,376 views
- 7:40 Surf fishing blacktip sharkby SHOORTYS31,554 views
- 3:30 [Tried & Tested] Deep Sea Fishing In Abu Dhabiby explorerpublishing7,950 views
- 17:11 Tuna boat Fishing mediterranean sea part 1/2 - Pesca tonno - Pêche su thonby Il pescatore in apnea62,479 views
- 1:31 License- Free Freshwater Fishing Days - 2012by Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission3,392 views
- 12:40 Spearfishing Rare Marbled Grouper - Bahamas Part 2 (Ted's HoldOver)by EdgunUSA205,308 views
- 20:21 Addictive Fishing: 2002 Season Finale - SHARKS, AJ's, TARPON and moreby Addictive Fishing17,846 views
- Loading more suggestions...