License-Free Saltwater Fishing Days - 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 15, 2012
***** Check out our new video for 2013 License-Free Saltwater Fishing Days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyHgQJ...
The Fishing Capital of the World has more than 2,276 miles of tidal shoreline... which is more than enough to satisfy over a million saltwater anglers.
Florida is offering two license-free saltwater fishing Saturdays in 2012. One is June 2 and another is September 1.
License free fishing days are a great way to introduce people to the lifetime sport of fishing... from unlicensed parents building new memories with their kids... to avid anglers sharing the fun of fishing with family and friends.
Some of Florida's most popular sea life include: Grouper, Spiny Lobster, Stone Crabs and Shrimp...so come get your line wet and enjoy saltwater fishing in Florida, The Fishing Capital of the World.
The saltwater fishing days are June 2 and Sept. 1 (Labor Day weekend). The June free fishing day is the same week as the National Fishing and Boating Week, which is promoted by the Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation and includes significant national media and events. In 2011, 38 states had at least one free-fishing day during this annual event. The second freshwater fishing day also falls on this week.
June 2 also falls on the first weekend of the popular red snapper season in the Gulf of Mexico while bay scallops and spiny lobster will be open for harvest on Sept. 1.
DID YOU KNOW:
The days draw guests to the state and get residents and visitors alike out on the water, traveling, purchasing fuel, staying in hotels and buying fishing gear. Recreational saltwater fishing has an economic impact of more than $5.7 billion and 54,000 jobs. Recreational freshwater fishing has an economic impact of more than $2.6 billion and 24,000 jobs.
Thanks to country music artist Tony Young for use of his original music from the song "Waitin' on Tom."
Find out more about country music artist Tony Young: https://www.facebook.com/TonyYoungCou...
- 4:04 Snapper fishing in Mayby Show Me The Snapper Fishing ShowFeatured 578
- 8:44 Extreme Saltwater Fishing!by BlacktipH Fishing 5,567,713 views
- 3:42 OCEAN FISHING GEAR!by ImRamro 2,894 views
- 36:59 Girls Catch Giant Fish while Deep Sea Fishing in Hawaii! Yellow Fin and Mahi Mahiby HabilitatHawaii 11,271 views
- 7:21 Deep Sea Fishing Video Queensland Big 4 & 5 way hookups!!by Reefari 119,856 views
- 6:24 6/20/2012 It's Like Bass Fishing In The Saltwaterby bradleyandassociates 816 views
- 5:49 Very Interesting! Saltwater Lures for Freshwater Fish!by FishingFanatic.us 8,288 views
- 5:32 San Diego salt water fishingby emholden 7,084 views
- 13:26 PSMFC "Seaplane Inspection & Decontamination Training 2010" HDby VideolandProductions 5,096 views
- 0:45 License-Free Saltwater Fishing Days 2013by Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission 86 views
- 3:39 Oregon Fisheries part 6 - Pacific Shrimpby Oregon Fisheries 1,743 views
- 14:52 Rigged Up - Manteo, NC Deep Sea Fishingby 3point9 3,734 views
- 0:34 Stone Crab Fishingby dawnjonesgarcia 7,238 views
- 14:41 CRAPPIE FISHIN WITH MS.MAMA AND THE WOODSMAN 101_0001.wmvby TheWoodsman101's channel 14,523 views
- 3:54 Florida stone crab - caught, cooked, shipped same day!by clearwaterbeachrocks 10,056 views
- 3:30 [Tried & Tested] Deep Sea Fishing In Abu Dhabiby explorerpublishing 2,951 views
- 5:05 WhereWiseMenFish in Cuba-Tarpon & Bonefishby WhereWiseMenFish 1,329 views
- 1:39 Florida Keys Man Wins Stone Crab Claw Eating Contestby FloridaKeysTV 4,695 views
- 1:45 HOW TO FISH TOP WATER FROGSby hushinwithlavere 39,125 views
- 1:31 License- Free Freshwater Fishing Days - 2012by Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission 2,860 views
- Loading more suggestions...