Published on May 8, 2013
Bryan Duncan needs your help with the two new albums he's working on at http://SoGoodForTheSoul.com.
Bryan Duncan performs I See You, from the album Conversations, with Isaac Palmer, Jason Palmer, Michael Vaughan, Tony Hooper, Rayfield Cameron Jr., Latoya Thompson, Rheakesha Vaughn and Kandis Cameron Randall.
Executive Producer: Christopher Redner
Producer: Anne Palmer
Set Design: Anne Palmer
Camera Operators: Anne Palmer and Michael Williams
Editor: Anne Palmer
Video shot and edited on location at: Palmtree Studios
A NOTE FROM BRYAN:
It's hard for an independent artist to get airplay - it costs thousands of dollars for the distribution and promotion you need to have a decent shot getting one song played in one smaller radio format alongside the singles from big record companies (it costs more for larger radio formats like pop, etc.). Thanks to your support, my song I See You (http://ISeeYouGod.com/) is getting added to more stations every week.
I could use your ongoing help making sure my new album gets noticed in a market dominated by big corporations. Here are some things you can do that make a big difference.
1) Listen to the album preview and share it with friends. You can do that, free for a limited time, at: http://SoGoodForTheSoul.com.
2) Share. If you're in a rush, share this post. If you can take a minute, share one or more of these articles:
3) Like my Conversations album on Facebook.
4) Join the Conversations Campaign (http://on.fb.me/bdcevent) I use this event to keep you in the loop.
5) Check out the Good for the Soul groups to see if there's one near you: http://on.fb.me/bdgftsoul. You'll be among the first to be notified when I'm going to be in your area and when songs from my album Conversations are playing on a local station. We've got some other cool activities planned for these groups too.
6) Take it up notch. Join the Social Impact group here:
7) If you want to do more or have a specific skill to contribute, contact Christopher Redner at: facebook.com/ChristopherRedner.
Special thanks to the following people for their help with Conversations and this video: Brent Jones, Michael Borland, Abrazo Adoption, Justin & Ginger Adams, Ed & Marlene Counts, The Helms family, Ed & Marlene Counts, Rod Shreckengost, Scott Clay, Cathryn Brown, Nicolette Richie, Antoinette Stewart, Jon Forehand, Rebecca Dull, Tony Sillyman, John Knol, Christopher and Karen Hofman, Vern Foster, J. Paul Cunningham, Jordan Friday, Cathy Matthews, Bonnie Erdman, Carol Ann Petersen, Richard Davis, Glenn Scott, Bruce Peele, Michael Tatham, Alison Hector, David Lydick, Christi Poirier, Chere Perrigo, Starley Sims, Tåta Vega, Nancy Toole, Michel Herskovitz, Loretta Ayers, Susan Showalter, Beverly Ouellette, Linda O'Dell, Darrell and Kathy Bunting, Cordia Farrell, Esq., Joe Brito, James Bowles, Roger Russ, Dawn Griffith, Danielle Genack, Roger Schoepf, Rebecca Ickes, Michel Herskovitz, Loretta Ayers, Susan Showalter, Jerry T-Wack, Larry and Julie McClanahan, John Kerkemeyer, Nancy Toole, Frank Gremling, Scotty Salter, Carol Guthmann, Shane Nilsson, Judith K. Bayless, Charles Wear, Lamar Brantley, Carrie Todd, Paul Hlas, Glenda Cottle, George Brown, Brad Nester, Gary Adkisson, Evy Serpa, Rodney Couch, Michael Nauman, Mark Jones, Ron Smith, Jeremy Snowdon, Douglas Mclaughlin, Brian P Winn, Chris Hauser, Lisa Oliver , Esther Beautista, Janey Hicks, Doug Prather, Eric Foy, Randall McLin and Christopher Redner.
Discover Bryan Duncan's latest music at http://SoGoodForTheSoul.com. Visit Bryan's web site at http://BryanDuncan.com.
See you soon on: