Bad medicine 1/5 - The human cost of animal experiments
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 4, 2009
Bad Medicine is the first UK produced film exposing the true human cost of animal experimentation. Although many people believe that vivisection is a 'necessary evil', essential to the well-being of themselves and their loved ones, the reverse is actually the case; that basing human medicine on the false methodology of animal experimentation is a major cause of untold human suffering and death.
This is the film that the BBC would show you if it were not bed-fellows with the vivisection industry itself, and this film was made in order to go some way to redressing the torrent of pro-vivisection propaganda which has poured forth from the vivisection syndicate and the industry-beholden media - the BBC in particular - over the past several decades Though to informed people this situation is understandable, a much more worrying fact is that this is the sort of film that should have been made, and widely distributed, many years ago by the wealthy 'anti-vivisection' organisations in the UK, but has instead been left to a small, under-funded group. This speaks volumes.
Bad Medicine exposes: The devastating toll in human lives because of animal 'safety-tested' drugs. The basic scientific reasons why animal research cannot help people How human health is declining despite the billions spent on animal research How the cancer industry is not interested in genuine cancer treatments. The real reasons for the decline of the infectious diseases. That vivisection continues because of the vast amount of money at stake How the media and politicians both benefit from vivisection's continuation How many within the medical profession are opposed to vivisection Why animal testing is used as a scapegoat when drugs kill or injure How vivisection is the cause of an out-of-control 'health-care' expenditure Why vivisection is responsible for the poisoning of our air, food and water That vivisection has never been shown to be relevant to human beings.
Bad Medicine (DVD only) is 45 minutes long, and contains interviews with: Mat Fraser, actor Dr Monheim Fadali Dr Tony Page, author of Vivisection Unveiled Pat Rattigan, BAVA director and naturopath The BAVA is making the film available at a reasonable cost in the hope that this will encourage people to purchase the film.
How you can help: Show the film to others. Purchase a copy of the film in order to learn more about the vivisection issue yourself, if you are already not informed as to the true extent of how animal experimentation causes untold suffering to people and animals alike. Lend or show it to your family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues, or to anyone whom you think will watch it, or purchase copies for them - a discount is available for quantities of 10 copies or more purchased.
Stress that it is very much in their interest to learn all they can about this issue, and that it is not simply an animal issue, but very much one of human health. Put on screenings of the
film anywhere you are able to get a group of people together. Promote the film. Leaflets and posters are available from the BAVA at cost price. Please purchase for distribution and display wherever you are legally allowed to. Samples can also be downloaded from our web site - see below. If you have a website please put a link on it to this page; you can use the banners below if you would like. Please help us promote the film by making a donation. We want to get the information contained in Bad Medicine to as many people as possible, and there is unfortunately no getting away from the fact that this will require money for leaflet and poster printing, and distribution, magazine and newspaper advertising, film screenings, and in any other way we feel we may be able to promote the film and get its message to many more people.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:04 Bad Medicine 2/5 - The human cost of animal experimentsby Veganius 3,197 views
- 9:22 Hidden Crimes Part 1by UEstopvivisezione 43,000 views
- 4:30 Human & Animal DNA Manipulation is Happening! 2012by 0zombbii0 231,606 views
- 8:07 Bad medicine 3/5 - The human cost of animal experimentsby Veganius 6,110 views
- 3:47 Monkey Abuse - Medical Experimentsby magdalena2103 84,329 views
- 9 videos Play all Animal Testing & Vivisection...by Arafatek
- 9:19 Gateway to Hell Campaign Videoby antidierproevenmedia 49,100 views
- 10:00 H1N1 and Animal Researchby xAnimalTribex 9,157 views
- 4:43 Animal testing? Animal Cruelty.by bbmobob 52,478 views
- 1:11 The Pit Of Despairby unnecessaryfuss 27,340 views
- 7:49 Monarch: Chap Two: Human Radiation Experimentsby marshall gregory Thomas 61,795 views
- 7:35 Medical Experiments With Animalsby magdalena2103 2,641 views
- 6:11 Decomposition of a Baby Pigby folkstreamer 2,929,496 views
- 10:01 Declassified: Human Experimentation (1/5)by THEPARADIGMSHlFT 82,395 views
- 5:37 The truth about animal testingby glittergirl1998 82,647 views
- 5:51 PLRS: Undercover at a Product-Testing Laboratoryby officialpeta 81,525 views
- 5:39 Vivisection: Crime Against All Lifeby 1221solstice2012 32,284 views
- 8:35 This is Vivisection 3/3by Veganius 2,652 views
- 1:43 Marijuana: Government Animal Testingby Sam Hager 47,775 views
- 2:00 Behind Closed Doors - Part 2by LifeforceEcology 60,285 views
- 1:41 Against Animal Testingby aghHero 80,189 views
- Loading more suggestions...