Uploaded on Jul 31, 2010
Here are the links to Chickhen R2 and CFW 5.03 Gen-C
CFW 5.03 Gen-C:
In-depth guide to install:
1. Download 2 files up there.
2. Extract the files out, put in a folder
3. Put GEN-C folder (it's CFW 5.03!) on mso:\PSP\Game\
4. Depending on your PSP Model, you're going to need a specific tiff image. If you have a Phat (1000) PSP, use the tiff image supplied in the "PHAT" folder and copy it to your PHOTO/ChickHEN. Else copy the all the image in the "SLIM" folder to ms0:/PSP/PHOTO, also in a ChickHEN folder.
5. After that, put h.bin folder supplied into the root of your PSP.
6. Open your PSP, make your the memory stick is inserted.
7. Go to Photo folder in the XMB
8. As soon as the image in the ChickHEN folder updated, open it and scroll all the way in the bottom very quickly
9. Don't worry if it fails (freezes the PSP then auto shutdown), you could do it again until some color flashes, you're done!
10. Open the game folder in the XMB, run the "game".
Standard YouTube License