How to look like a puppy (make up)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 18, 2012
Hello my fizzy fuzzy sugarized coconut
This makeup tutorial can help you transforming yourself in a charmingly cute puppy with huge, innocent and begging eyes! With the right colours and tricks, it's super easy and you can pull the puppy look off, too! So Let's start!
Get your base makeup finished,then we're going to make our face smaller and slimmer by contouring it with a colour 2 shades darker than your natural skin tone. Apply the colour by swiping a small or eyeshadow brush along the sides of your nose. Shade your upper brow bones for a deeper eye look.
Using a white make up pencil, line the centre of your nose and blend with a your fingers or a make up brush. Make your chin even smaller by contouring it, too. This contouring will distract from your nose or other outstanding facial features and guide the looks to your eyes.
This is optional, but for a puppy eye look I recommend golden brown or brown circle lenses. I'm using golden brown 16.5mm circle lenses. Circle lenses not only change the colour but will also give the illusion of an extended iris.
For the eye makeup, choose white eyeshadow and apply under your eyes and from lid up to the brow bones, highlighting your eyes.
Pick a white make up pencil and colour your waterline making your eyes appear bigger.
With an eyeshadow brush, apply brown colour on your lower lash line and eyelid. Connect them both by creating a soft edge in the outer corner of your eye.
Use an angled brush to colour your crease in dark brown eyeshadow, creating inducing puppy eyes.
Now it's eyeliner time! Lining the lash line can be tricky, so just find out a way how it works best for you! Personally, I line from the inner corner lining to the centre, and from the outer corner back to the centre.
Here already come the eyelashes:
For the upper lashes, pick ones with curled lashes that are longer in the outer end.
And for the lower lashes, choose the spiky ones!
Apply the eyelash glue on your hands surface and slide the lash band trough the glue.
Wait a few seconds, then stick the upper lashes by setting them a bit off and pulling the outer end a bit down. Hold both ends for a few seconds.
Stick the inner end of the lower lash to your lash line and connect the outer end with the upper lash a. Then, fix the lash bands position. This will give an illusion of huge eyes!
Put dark brown eyeshadow on an angled brush and create a shadow in the gap created by the lashes. This will give your eye makeup the final touch!
For the lips I recommend lining them first in a natural, orange or brown-ish colour, then blending them with your fingers and applying matching lip gloss.
And with that we've completed the puppy look!
I wish you guys a lot of fun trying out this make,
see you in my next video!
THANKS FOR WATCHING! ^_^v
☆★☆ Read my Blog! ☆★☆
☆★☆ Become a friend on my Facebook fanpage! ☆★☆
☆★☆ Follow me on Twitter ☆★☆
☆★☆ Check my out my very own Website! : ) ☆★☆
☆★☆ I'm on Tumblr! ☆★☆
Song Titles: "No Spam Polka" and "Melodie Victoria"
Artist Name of both songs: Kevin MacLeod
Standard YouTube License
- 4:53 Perfect Hair in Minutesby VenusAngelic Featured 1,440,711
- 19:10 ♡ JAPANESE SWEETS ♡by VenusAngelic942,230 views
- 7:52 How to look like a doll (make up)by VenusAngelic9,473,237 views
- 4:00 Venus Palermo Doll Make Up Interview Daybreak 04/April/2012by VenusAngelic1,811,824 views
- 5:31 Naturally Gorgeous Lookby Joline Truong2,005,920 views
- 4:11 How To Look Like A Kittyby VenusAngelic397,146 views
- 4:07 SMALL FACE WORKOUT!by VenusAngelic704,588 views
- 12:00 How to look like a Unicornby VenusAngelic573,046 views
- 8:07 Perfect School Stylingby VenusAngelic1,032,745 views
- 4:28 Insane guy in love calls Venus (NicoNico Live)by VenusAngelic293,385 views
- 6:39 How to look like a boyby VenusAngelic1,459,371 views
- 8:01 Easy Yukata Hairstylesby VenusAngelic253,873 views
- 0:44 VenusAngelic's Real Voiceby Venus Angelic368,380 views
- 6:58 Panda Cooking with Venus Mamaby VenusAngelic291,060 views
- 7:35 How to be Ulzzangby VenusAngelic700,006 views
- 4:23 Real Life Anime: Kawaii Cupcakesby VenusAngelic870,716 views
- 7:00 Foundation for very pale skin tone (Shopping - Vlog)by VenusAngelic522,778 views
- 2:17 My 10 Dolly Wigsby VenusAngelic651,236 views
- 6:22 Leopard Eyes: HD Makeup Tutorialby Jordan Liberty12,995,740 views
- 2:36 PERFECT SKIN IN MINUTES!by VenusAngelic2,122,572 views
- Loading more suggestions...