Published on Mar 12, 2013
You can now support this channel on Patreon! Visit http://bit.ly/mypatreon for more details.
BADLAND Review. From Frogmind.
App Store link: http://bit.ly/12xIBAM [+] $3.99
Google Play: http://bit.ly/19AiucH [Android] Free
AWARD-WINNING ATMOSPHERIC ACTION ADVENTURE PLATFORMER.
Winner of Best Project in Game Connection Europe 2012
Winner of SCEE Award in Game Connection Europe 2012
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric sidescrolling action adventure platformer located in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest looks like it's from some beautiful fairytale, there seems to be something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest's inhabitants to discover what's going on. Through his journey he discovers astonishing amount of imaginative traps and obstacles.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics based gameplay combined with the extremely beautiful atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features highly original local multiplayer for up to four players playing with the same device. The multiplayer is all about survival of the fittest with no rules in the BADLAND forest. It's completely okay to push your rivals to spinning circular saws in order to survive.
• BADLAND has a single-player campaign with 40 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
• BADLAND features a multiplayer mode for up to four players playing with the same device in 12 levels and more coming in updates
• BADLAND has intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
• BADLAND is highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
• BADLAND is a 100% indie game (no publisher, no funding)
• BADLAND is a universal app with no IAP (player gets the whole game experience optimized to all of his/her iOS devices)
• BADLAND has iCloud support (player's game progress is synced between all of linked iOS devices)
• BADLAND has more levels and content coming in updates
• BADLAND is specifically designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and uses one-touch controls and Retina Display
BADLAND has been designed specifically for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and uses one-touch controls to give the player the best possible control mechanics. In addition, the graphics have been designed to fully use the Retina Display of these devices. The result is an highly immersive, addicting gaming experience. -
Thanks for watching!
✔︎ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/GameMobSub
✔︎ Game Mob: http://bit.ly/GameMob
✔︎ Reviews: http://bit.ly/MobReviews
✔︎ Twitter: http://bit.ly/AlexonTwitter
✔︎ Facebook: http://bit.ly/AlexonFB
Standard YouTube License