Muslim Cleric: How to Lie about Islam
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 8, 2009
Mahmoud Al-Masri: My dear brothers, we want to repent, and we want to take by the hand those people who have not yet repented. We should feel pity for them. By Allah, we should not be tough with them. These people are sick. They are sinners. We should feel pity for them, we should care for them. We should act like doctors who care for the sick. You should care for them and feel great pity for them, and seek any ingenious way to make a person repent.
Id like to tell you a very nice story. Once there was a Muslim who lived next to a Jew. The Muslim saw in the Jew a measure of goodheartedness however small and he wanted to find any way to make him convert to Islam. So he went to him and asked: Dont you feel the need for Islam? Why dont you become a Muslim? The Jew said: The only thing preventing me from becoming a Muslim is that I love drinking alcohol. I would have become a Muslim ages ago, but the only thing stopping me is that I am an alcoholic.
The Muslim devised a plan. He said: No problem become a Muslim, and continue to drink. The Muslim didnt meant this, of course, but he said to him: Become a Muslim, and continue to drink. The Jews said: Fine. He said: I proclaim that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. The Muslim said to him: Now you have become a Muslim. If you drink alcohol, we will carry out the punishment for drinking alcohol on you, and if you renounce Islam, we will kill you. So the man remained a Muslim and never drank alcohol again. This was a nice trick by this good Muslim.
Excerpts from a sermon delivered by Egyptian cleric Mahmoud Al-Masri, which aired on Al-Nas TV on August 10, 2009.
ooo OOO ooo
Are Muslims permitted to lie?
Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."
There are two forms of lying to kuffar (non-believers) that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of kuffar (non-believers) in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."
Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.
Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.
Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"
Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)
Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
From the Hadith:
Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).
Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.
Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."
Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."
Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.
Source and additional information: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Qur...
Standard YouTube License
- 53:55 Islam: Empire of Faith. Part 1: Prophet Muhammad and rise of Islam (full; PBS Documentary)by fazzamin Featured 1,808,144
- 8:52 Islam's Most Hated Man - Father Zakaria Botrosby 1001Phoenix73,849 views
- 6:33 Muslim Leader Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peaceby 1001Phoenix351,942 views
- 10:14 Islam's Path to Destruction: Wafa Sultan - A God Who Hatesby 1001Phoenix86,076 views
- 4:21 Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestineby 1001Phoenix79,352 views
- 1:28:56 Ustaz Abdullah Khairi: Proses Hijrah Manusia | 6 Nasihat Hidup Penting Dari Imam Al Ghazaliby zoohirabdullah11,573 views
- 5:54 Why I Left Islam - Samira(Part 1 of 2)by ThePeacefulIslam140,193 views
- 163 videos Play all SOS England ~ Challenging Islamby Cassandra1821
- 15:13 Is Shariah Law coming to America? If this video doesn't WAKE YOU UP, nothing will!!by KenyanBornObamAcorn61,155 views
- 4:00 Watch the muslim lieby Kaos Ktrl101,130 views
- 2:29 Saudi Cleric: Jihad - Throats Must be Slit and Skulls Shattered!by 1001Phoenix23,584 views
- 6:44 Somali Muslims Changing a Small Townby Boone Dawg123,320 views
- 1:50 Taqiyya - How Islamic Extremists Deceive the Westby 1001Phoenix6,270 views
- 9:23 Taqiyya - Lying For Islamby Paul Newcombe58,577 views
- 7:10 Europe more and more against Islam!by xtreem1475215,225 views
- 4:01 One Muslim who is telling the truthby Walid Shoebat1,032,108 views
- 2:06 England: No-Go Areas for Kuffar (Non-Muslims)by 1001Phoenix250,114 views
- 0:36 Imam admits - The PENALTY for leaving ISLAM is DEATHby Oallos122,143 views
- 6:17 Anjem Choudary Speaks about Bin Ladenby jihadifanclub80,167 views
- 4:31 Islam: Singing and Music Forbidden (Haraam حرام)by 1001Phoenix31,795 views