Uploaded on Oct 25, 2010
Showcasing the OConnor O-Grips Handgrip System this video features the prototype bridge.
The most unique features of the O-Grips are:
- Single-handle ball joints with high load capacity (ie can also be used for large cameras)
- Each module is a fully adjustable and can be clamped in a full hemisphere
- Stackable modules, i.e. you can put together Double or multi-joint handles
- Rod Bridge fits all three common rod systems (Studio 15mm, 19mm & Studio LWS 15mm)
- The O-Grips can be used for all common camera systems (possibly via adapter).
More information is at: http://www.ocon.com/products/camera-a...
For up to date info join us at:
To order your O-grips please contact OConnor or one of our global offices:
Special Thanks & Equipment Supplied by:
Birns & Sawyer (http://birnsandsawyer.com/)
E3 Media (http://e3media.com/)
Focus Optics (http://www.focusoptics.com/)
JL Fisher (http://http://jlfisher.com/)
Marshall Electronics (http://lcdracks.com)
Modern Studio Equipment (http://modernstudio.com/)
Vincent Laforet (http://laforetvisuals.com/)
adam j. richman | filmmaking & design (http://adamjrichman.com)
UVM Productions (http://uvmproductions.com)
Kyle Shea Productions (http://kylesheafilm.com)
Produced and shot on fluid heads and camera accessories by OConnor: http://www.ocon.com
Standard YouTube License