Access MBA One-to-One Event
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 13, 2012
The Access MBA event video explains how one-to-one events help business schools and accredited universities recruit new students for their MBA programmes. It aims to show the benefits of the targeted Access MBA events over the regular education fairs and the added value and personal attention to each school. The events are organised in over 60 locations per year worldwide and meet selected candidates with top accredited business schools.
Access MBA One-to-One event (transcript)
0:15 What I'm looking for is a Part-Time or Distance learning.
0:20 It's not easy to choose an MBA program, It's very important to look for quality.
Top Business Schools
0:30 The role of Access MBA is to organize one on one meetings with students and admissions officers all over the world in 60 venues during the year.
0:50 This is what differentiates it from other education fairs, this is the one-to-one approach, which is I think a great advantage.
1:00 I came to meet all the admissions face to face and to ask my specific questions.
Guiding you step-by-step
1:20 So what we're trying to do with the orientation is really understand what the candidate brings to the table. To understand their profile, to understand what their interests are, to understand what their work experience and everything else is and make a decision on where is the best school for them.
1:35 Actually it was very helpful so I'm glad that he could find suitable options for me.
1:40 The most useful is one-to-one meeting, you get certain appointments at a certain time.
MBA admissions consulting
Interactive Panel Discussion
1:55 SDA Bocconi MBA has a string added value because it allows you to go back earlier on the job market but nevertheless ...
2:00 That's better than you know going in an exhibit with everybody, you cannot hear anything, you cannot focus on anything.
Standard YouTube License
- 54:23 Prof Deepak Malhotra - HBS - 2012 Speech to Graduating Harvard MBA Studentsby Deepak Malhotra 136,957 views
- 40:53 MBA Experience Day 2012: Try a Sample MBA Classby UBCSauderMBA 3,475 views
- 1:04:01 Access MBA Live Hult International Business Schoolby accessmba 386 views
- 31:23 Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13by whatchutalkinbout 41,821 views
- 1:10:23 Beat The Interview - Mock MBA Interview Workshopby BeatTheGMATCommunity 9,027 views
- 14:35 10 Steps to Getting into a Top MBAby MBAPodcaster 49,950 views
- 16:20 Harvard University 2011 Class Day Speech by Amy Poehlerby Harvard 88,572 views
- 24:41 MBA hinders entrepreneurs? 1/3by GLOBISJP 545 views
- 10:28 Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton: Navigating the Business School Trilogyby MBAPodcaster 34,223 views
- 10:58 Access MBA Admissions Panelby MBAPodcaster 4,318 views
- 2:32 Access MBA event in Parisby accessmba 394 views
- 18:19 NUS MBA Admission Questions Video (2013)by abethacker 692 views
- 10:19 Ryerson University MBA Alternative Spring Break in Hondurasby AllAccessVolunteers 502 views
- 7:51 Charles Ramsey interview Says He's Not A Hero He's An American!by zbvvc 203,095 views
- 22:26 Sheryl Sandberg Addresses the Class of 2012by HarvardBSchool 206,959 views
- 55:19 Prof. Niall Ferguson on entrepreneurial freedom in the new global financial systemby StGallenSymposium 19,909 views
- 1:14:09 What They Don't Teach in Business School about Entrepreneurshipby stanfordbusiness 210,643 views
- 41:20 Jamie Dimon: Address to HBS MBA Class of 2009, Class Day June 21, 2009by HarvardBSchool 109,467 views
- 10:28 Getting into: Harvard Business Schoolby MBAPodTV 490,474 views
- 1:05:45 [Harvard Business School] Niall Ferguson Lectures on Globalisationby Henry Law 27,800 views
- Loading more suggestions...