2013 Lexus GS 450h Test Drive & Luxury Hybrid Car Video Review
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 2, 2012
http://www.autobytel.com/lexus/gs-450... The 2013 Lexus GS 450h is a totally redesigned luxury hybrid. This mid-size luxury sedan represents the 4th generation GS model and the 2nd generation GS hybrid model. Many improvements have been made but the most noticeable is the spindle grille which is a common design feature found on other Lexus vehicles including the ES 300h and the RX 450h. Blue Lexus logos indicate that this luxury car has a hybrid power plant underneath the hood. The 201 3 Lexus GS 450h has a base price of $58,950.
The hybrid power plant in the Lexus GS 450h is not just about good fuel economy, it is also about power. The engine is a direct injection Atkinson-cycle 3.5 liter V-6 that produces 286 horsepower on its own. When coupled with the electric motor though the total power output is 338 horsepower. This allows the GS 450h to accelerate from 0-60 MPH in only 5.6 seconds which is actually faster than the F SPORT model. Fuel economy is excellent at 29 MPG in the city and 34 MPG on the highway.
Only Lexus hybrid models get the benefit of Bamboo accent trim and the interior of the GS 450h looks incredible with its new Bamboo steering wheel, Bamboo dash, and Bamboo center console. Supply leather is used on many surfaces and the seats are wonderful 18-way adjustable units. The center stack has been completely redesigned and the result is a sleek more compact package. The GS 450h has 4 modes including an ECO, Normal, Sport, and Sport Plus. While in ECO mode the gauges show your fuel consumption use, but switch to Sport+ and you can use the paddle shifters to get things moving. The 12.3 inch split monitor controls many systems including navigation, stereo, and climate. A couple of other technological features are the: heads-up display, parking assist, backup camera, and the Mark Levinson sound system.
The 2013 Lexus GS 450h gives other mid-size hybrids a run for their money. This car is not only fast, fuel efficient, and luxurious; it is also very exclusive with the Bamboo interior accents. For less than $60k you can get over 30 combined MPG in a hybrid that can accelerate from 0-60 MPH faster than most cars on the road today.
See More Car Videos
Join Our Facebook Page
Standard YouTube License
- 4:57 2013 Lexus GS 450h - Drive Time Review with Steve Hammesby stevehammesFeatured 50,841
- 3:39 2013 Lexus LX 570 Test Drive & Luxury SUV Video Reviewby autobytel 85,864 views
- 4:15 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Test Drive & Luxury SUV Video Reviewby autobytel 126,538 views
- 2:46 2013 Lexus ES 300h Luxury Hybrid Car Video Reviewby autobytel 28,944 views
- 3:09 2013 Lexus GS 350 Test Drive & Luxury Car Reviewby autobytel 31,959 views
- 10:45 Real Videos: 2013 Lexus GS 450h, the Economical Sports Sedan Reviewby JEMcgrew 4,366 views
- 2:23 2013 Lexus GSF Sport - Sema Show 2011by AutoguideVideo 84,972 views
- 7:47 Real World Test Drive 2013 Lexus GS 350 F-Sportby RealWorldTestDrives 18,913 views
- 6:25 2013 Lexus LS Reviewby AutoguideVideo 173,662 views
- 14:28 Lexus GS450H Irish Launch first driveby Smokerspack 33,998 views
- 0:35 Lexus Gs 450h 0-200 km/hby sprintchannel holland 19,940 views
- 5:36 Drag Race: 2012 Lexus LFA vs 2010 Nissan GT-Rby MotorTrend 10,350,609 views
- 1:26 2013 Lexus LS 460 Review & Test-Drive by The Car Proby CarProUSA 23,604 views
- 4:08 Lexus GS 450 HF Sport | 2013 - HD - Deutschby CarNewsTVChannel 10,853 views
- 6:33 2013 Lexus GS450h - Car Techby CNETTV 18,452 views
- 0:50 Lexus GS450h - acceleration 0-250 km/h (speed limiter)by autoforumCZ 63,466 views
- 7:59 Part 1 of 3 - 2013 Lexus GS350 AWD Test Drive and Review - Introduction and Designby Autosavant 11,086 views
- 3:35 2012 Lexus GS 450h customer reviewby whatcar 32,831 views
- 7 videos Play all 2012/2013 Lexus GS450hby StigSpielberg
- 2:20 2013 Lexus ES350: 5 Reasons to Buy - AutoTraderby AutoTrader 73,960 views
- 5:15 2013 Nissan Altima Test Drive & Car Video Reviewby autobytel 229,021 views
- Loading more suggestions...