HOW TO: MAKE PORES DISAPPEAR IN SECONDS - GOOD FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 4, 2011
DO I LOOK GAY TO YOU...? CLICK!
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!
If you've followed me for any length of time you'll know I love books. Makeup. Nutrition. Thrillers! Me in the bath and a book! (stunning image!!!!) Amazing! Anyway, if like me you spend time traveling audio books are something to take advantage of! And I've got a free deal for you! Click the below link to get a COMPLETELY FREE audio book trail with amazon! FREE!!!
Love love love!!!!!
Have you entered my free makeup giveaway? No? Please do! You can enter more than once - just leave a comment :)
NOTE: Please not this was filmed in HD - HD is VERY unforgiving. In real life - in the mirror - no pores were evident. I had zoomed in here so please bare that in mind with any issues with nose hair (!!!) etc...
Have you ever noticed when you apply some foundations that the pores can suddenly look "bigger" than when you started? Strange isn't it. But as you can see from this - they do get bigger but need "teasing" back into hiding.
Its very important that you use a thick, preferably natural hair brush for this. Shu Uemura, Tom Ford and Cover FX also make these. I used Shu Uemura goat hair brush.
You cannot get the same effect with a normal foundation brush or stippling brush sadly as you need the added pressure these brushes provide.
Erasing every pore on your face is never a good idea unless its for a very important event (wedding etc...) because it can make the skin look very unreal.
I have set with powder but you can see that before powder was used the pores were 99% gone or "better".
Also, bare in mind that even though this looks simple, it can require practice. Often we can be a little "too heavy" with application and this can make the skin look mask like. Not a good look.
I also didn't use a pore minimiser primer etc... these are very good but i wanted to show what was possible with just foundation and a brush.
I used cream foundation but you can use liquid. Liquid tends to be more forgiving than creams.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:43 Cassetteboy Vs Vloggers // Bad Teethby Bad TeethFeatured 53,041
- 8:18 The Goss Method - 10 Steps to a flawless faceby gossmakeupartist 429,309 views
- 4:22 HOW TO: CURE DRY SKIN!!!!by gossmakeupartist 115,952 views
- 4:53 HOW TO: HIGHLIGHT AND CONTOUR YOUR FACE!!!!by Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 861,965 views
- 2:51 HOW TO: GET GLOWING SKINby Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 325,719 views
- 15:01 How To Cut Layers in your Hair Updatedby MissBarbieBaby 14,677 views
- 4:00 Get rid of blackheads and clogged pores WARNING GRAPHICby daiserz89 1,699,183 views
- 4:18 What happens after a chemical peel?by jessicarom 184,750 views
- 2:19 3 Vegetables That Fight Abdominal Fatby 3market10 462,089 views
- 8:57 Smokey Eye: For beginnersby stillGLAMORUS 1,500,281 views
- 12:02 Peeling natural para estrías, manchas, cicatrices, acne etc.by Gijifacialsmakeup 822,236 views
- 3:29 Easy Eye Tricksby shiseidousa 573,358 views
- 3:28 HOW TO: FLAWLESS SKIN TUTORIAL - SUPER EASYby gossmakeupartist 286,434 views
- 3:36 TOP 5 FOUNDATIONS YOU MUST OWN!!!!by gossmakeupartist 521,100 views
- 4:07 How To Clear Blackheads Dirty Pores on Noseby anneorshine 5,181,359 views
- 7:21 How to clear up your skinby tiffanyespinosa 293,378 views
- 2:12 HOW TO: APPLY FOUNDATIONby gossmakeupartist 78,299 views
- 1:39 Skin Care: Aspirin Maskby makeupfanpire 246,494 views
- 8:26 Purple Eye Shadow Tutorialby JennisseMakeup 1,099,249 views
- 9:54 Egg White Maskby kemone thompson 56,463 views
- Loading more suggestions...