Uploaded on May 5, 2008
PART ONE of TWO
The International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) hired 3 international panels of independent legal experts who all ruled Japan to be in breach of the following International treaties and laws;
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea,
- United Nations Charter on Nature,
- The Antarctic Treaty System,
- The Convention on International Trade in Endangered
Species (CITES) and
- The International Convention on the Regulation of
Japan hunts 1000's of whales a year under a loophole in the IWC system. In the whole fleet there is only two scienist onboard and the 'lab' is smaller then their rooms.
Japan has produced several scienific papers. Only 4 are reconised by the IWC. So they killed 1000's of whales over a 40 year period for 4 papers!
SEE PART TWO
TOEGETHER WE CAN STOP WHALING
Standard YouTube License