Buying a 99¢ taco with 1 ounce gold coin (worth $1400)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 13, 2011
Mark Dice pulls up to a Taco Bell drive thru and hands the cashier an American Eagle 1 ounce gold coin, legal tender in the United States for fifty bucks, to pay for his 99¢ taco. Mark Dice is a media analyst, social critic, political activist, and author who, in an entertaining and educational way, gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture, and the role the mainstream media and elite secret societies play in shaping our lives. Check out Mark's books on Amazon.com, Kindle or Nook. You can also support Mark's work and The Resistance via PayPal by sending a donation to Donate@MarkDice.com.
Mark frequently stirs up controversy from his commentaries, protests, and boycotts, and has repeatedly been featured in major media outlets around the world.
Several of Mark's YouTube videos have gone viral, earning him a mention on ABC's The View, Fox News' O'Reilly Factor, TMZ.com, and other mainstream media outlets. Mark has also been featured in (or attacked in) the New York Post's Page Six, Rolling Stone Magazine, USA Today, The New York Daily News, and in major papers in Pakistan and Iran.
Mark Dice appears in several documentary films including Invisible Empire, The 9/11 Chronicles, and has been featured on the History Channel's Decoded and the Sundance Channel's Love/Lust: Secret Societies and more. He enjoys enlightening zombies, as he calls them, (ignorant people) about the mass media's effect on our culture, pointing out Big Brother's prying eyes, and exposing elite secret societies along with scumbag politicians and their corrupt political agendas.
He also habitually calls into several top-rated talk shows, including the Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck, and Michael Savage, and verbally battles with the hosts on various issues since he has never been asked to be a guest on them as of yet. Audio of some of these calls are then posted online.
The term "fighting the New World Order" is used by Mark to describe some of his activities, and refers to his and others' resistance and opposition (The Resistance) to the overall system of political corruption, illegal wars, elite secret societies, mainstream media, Big Brother and privacy issues; as well as various economic and social issues.
Dice and his supporters sometimes refer to being "awake" or "enlightened" and see their knowledge of these topics as part of their own personal Resistance to the corrupt New World Order. This Resistance involves self-improvement, self-sufficiency, personal responsibility and spiritual growth.
Mark Dice is the author of several books on current events, secret societies and conspiracies, including his newest book, Big Brother: The Orwellian Nightmare Come True which is available on Amazon.com, Kindle and Nook. He lives in San Diego, California.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:30 Mark Dice offers over $1000 worth of gold for free to random peopleby Mark DiceFeatured 57,771
- 6:21 Silver Shortage This Decade, Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold -FutureMoneyTrends.comby VictoryIndependence 662,597 views
- 7:17 Danny Bonaduce Meets Mark Dice...again.by Mark Dice 201,235 views
- 4:55 Danny Bonaduce on the O`Reilly Factorby 9/11 our right to fight back !!! 24,115 views
- 1:21:28 Why Gold & Silver? Mike Maloney Tells All About Investing In Precious Metalsby Why Gold & Silver? Mike Maloney 291,817 views
- 9:41 MTV star Tila Tequilla Exposes the Illuminati and Almost Murdered For Doing So?by Mark Dice 152,998 views
- 6:33 Mark Dice Crashes Community College and Professor Agrees!by TheResistance 24,664 views
- 7:48 BIGGEST GOLD HEIST IN HISTORYby JetRanger0007 1,230,638 views
- 3:59 Mark Dice Visits Beverly Hillsby Mark Dice 20,351 views
- 5:47 Man Offers Random People A Free One Ounce Gold Coinby Mark Dice 48,431 views