Uploaded on Jun 2, 2011
Album "tony r clef - tuesday afternoon" on Itunes
"Maybe I'm Amazed"
Words and Music by Paul McCartney
This is my entry in the official Paul McCartney "Maybe I'm Amazed" covers competition.
Please hit "like" on this video (if'n you *do* like it, that is). The cover with the most 'likes' wins the contest.
Details from Sir Paul's youtube channel are here:
Whether you're a part-time guitar twiddler, a karaoke crooner or a serious music maker in a band, all are welcome! Just film your cover of Paul's track 'Maybe I'm Amazed', upload it to YouTube and follow the simple steps below to enter. Then get all of your friends to 'like' your video. The video with the most 'likes' wins! Good luck!
1. Record your own cover version of Maybe I'm Amazed.
2. Visit Paul's YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/paulmccartney
3. Log in and submit your response to the official Maybe I'm Amazed music video. Located here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvCSGe...
4. Get as many of your friends to like the video in order for it to win!
5. The winner will be the video with the most likes.
For more information and for full terms and conditions, please visit: http://paulm.cc/gVtbfg
I learned about the contest from Adrian Holovaty's channel "adrianholovaty". You can watch his version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DiK4u...
My arrangement. Learned by ear. I have nothing written down.
Taylor NS54-ce, hybrid classical
D'addario Pro Arte normal tension nylon strings
Standard YouTube License