Human Body Sample Clip
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 21, 2009
Here is a sample of Human Body by Rock N Learn, an entertaining video about the human body engages young, inquisitive learners, while the depth of material gets older students ready for tests. Join Kevin and his friends Marko and Bailey for an enlightening adventure to explore the skeletal, nervous, muscular, circulatory, urinary, respiratory, and digestive systems along with the five senses. Clear explanations, beautiful science models, and amusing animations make this video perfect for the classroom and home. Meets the National Science Education Standards.
Our educational team examined standardized science tests in several states, looking at questions about the human body systems and specific details related to the five senses, particularly what is covered at a fifth grade level. We wanted a video that would help prepare 5th through 8th graders for tests on the human body, but also hold the interest and capture the imaginations of younger kids.
The video opens with Kevin, a fifth-grader fascinated by information he is learning about the human body. Kevin enjoys what he is discovering so much that he is considering a career in the medical field—possibly becoming a doctor, nurse, or medical researcher. His friend Marko, a humanoid pencil, shows up and invites Kevin on an exciting journey to explore the human body at Marko's Super Science Station, along with Bailey, an expert on life science.
At the Body Systems Learning Center, our friends learn about the skeletal system, nervous system, and muscular system. They move on to explore the parts of the circulatory system and how it transports nutrients, gases, and wastes to and from cells. The systems of the human body harmoniously work together, and Kevin discovers how the urinary system helps remove waste from the blood. He learns how the respiratory system allows oxygen into the blood and lets carbon dioxide leave the blood. Each system of the human body comes to life with colorful models and diagrams. Kids learn important vocabulary words associated with a detailed understanding of the human body that will help challenge their minds.
Next, Kevin explores models and animations of the human digestive system to learn what it includes and how it works. Afterwards, when Kevin remarks, "That's a lot of material to learn," Marko tells Kevin he knows a fun way to make this information "easier to digest." Kevin joins Marko and Bailey on an amusement park ride called The Alimentary Canal. The Rockin' Molars provide musical entertainment along the way. (And yes, there's a splashdown at the end.)
Then it's time to move on to the Sensory Learning Center to explore each of the five senses in depth: sight, taste, smell, hearing, and touch. Large, realistic models help Kevin learn the parts involved in each of the five senses and how they work. Humorous dialogue among the characters helps kids retain scientific terms and facts about the senses.
Before heading back home, Kevin becomes a game show contestant on The Body Wheel. Kids watching the video get to play too. This is a fun way to review material about the human body and reinforce the learning of scientific facts and vocabulary words.
This video also includes practice answering test questions about the human body with Marko providing tips on how to read questions carefully, consider all the answers, eliminate obviously incorrect choices, and interpret a bar graph.
Human Body video provides a bonus section on MyPyramid for Kids and the importance of good nutrition and exercise to take excellent care of your body. This segment is especially useful during a time when parents and educators worry that kids do not get enough exercise and eat too many junk foods.
Awards: The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval, 2009; iParenting Media Award, 2009 Best Product; The Toy Man Seal of Approval 2009; Family Choice Award by Family Magazine Group
"What an amazing video presentation. Kids from 5 to 15 (yes we know that's beyond the suggested age) found it fascinating. Everyone who watches, parents too, learn something they never knew before about the human body. There is a virtual tour of the skeletal, nervous, muscular, cardiovascular, urinary, respiratory and digestive systems. But Rock 'N Learn was not content to end the lesson there, they added a bonus section addressing the alimentary canal, the food pyramid and more. It's quite remarkable and testers were excited to give it enthusiastic write-ups. Just goes to show, when you have something that makes learning science or any subject fun, you want to shout about it."—Review, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval Holiday Report 2009
Standard YouTube License
- 2:47 Physical Science Sample Clipby rocknlearn47,485 views
- 2:15 Addition & Subtraction Rap Sample Clipby rocknlearn213,813 views
- 3:02 Money & Making Change Sample Clipby rocknlearn110,320 views
- 2:29 Log Ride!by rocknlearn332,039 views
- 1:29:01 Inside the living bodyby TheWorldIsBiggerThanMe314,112 views
- 52:23 Homo Sapiens: The Birth of Humanity HD | NOVA Documentaryby DocumentaryNation262,291 views
- 10:01 How The Human Body Works Kids Animation Learn Series 1by farrahannedhaliwal113,789 views
- 1:41:20 Viaje al Interior del Cuerpo Humano[NatGeo].by Annaisa Fuentes137,444 views
- 6:55 Digestion in Human Beings 3D CBSE Class 7 Science (www.iDaaLearning.com)by iDaaLearning75,770 views
- 21 videos Play all Human Body kidsby Tahshahope
- 8:13 World's 10 Humans With Real Superpowersby Hybrid Librarian4,045,361 views
- 6:58 11 Systems of the Body Health Projectby Sean Campbell24,547 views
- 4:32 November 2013 Breaking News Labs Mixing Human DNA Animal DNA 1 of 5 - Last days news prophecyby u2bheavenbound3,453,457 views
- 25:06 O Corpo Humano - 06 - Sistema Cardiovascularby SuaSaudeJa15,560 views
- 1:16 10 Amazing Facts About The Human Bodyby Alltime10s1,630,034 views
- 42:33 How The Human Body Works - Kids Animation Learn Seriesby APPUSERIES253,632 views
- 16:48 Digesting Foodby khanacademymedicine22,227 views
- 4:37 A look at future Human evolution, what we might look like and how we have already changed.by TheVendor1011,233,188 views
- 10:10 The Miracle Of Human Creation part(1) must seeby againstfitna4,757,831 views
- 4:04 INTRO TO THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM.wmvby horrorperson050160,552 views