Moshe Silman's letter read by Israeli activists July 14, 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 14, 2012
Israeli activists read the letter left by Moshe Silman, minutes after he set himself on fire, during a social justice demo, July 14, 2012
The letter reads:
"The State of Israel has stolen from me and robbed me, left me with nothing
and the Tel Aviv District Court blocked me from getting justice. — registrar at the Tel Aviv District court, broke the law, disrupted legal proceedings, out of condescension.
It won't even assist me with my rental fees
Two committees from the Ministry of Housing have rejected me, despite the fact that I have undergone a stroke and was granted 100% work disability
Ask the manager of Amidar, in Hafia, on Hanevi'im Street.
I blame the State of Israel
I blame Bibi Netanyahu
and [Minister of Finance] Yuval Steinitz
for the humiliation that disenfranchised citizens go through day in and day out, that take from the poor and give to the rich, and to public servants
those that serve the State of Israel
The National Health Insurance, especially —, the manager of their operations, and the manager of their claims department, —, on Lincoln Street in Tel Aviv, who illegally seized my work equipment for my truck.
The Haifa National Insurance Institute branch, who abused me for a year until I was granted disability.
That I pay NIS 2300 per month in Health Insurance taxes and even more for my medicine.
I have no money for medicine or rent. I can't make the money after I have paid my millions in taxes I did the army, and until age 46 I did reserve duty
I refuse to be homeless, this is why i am protesting.
Against all the injustices done to me by the State, me and others like me."
(translation by +972mag.com)
Standard YouTube License
- 1:48:30 Gift from Above מתנה משמיים Israeli Movieby WorldMovieHouse122,355 views
- 10:53 Why do Israelis kill Arabs and steal their land?by Corey Gil-Shuster26,735 views
- 7:40 Sun Ra @ Barbi Tel-Aviv 3/12/2011 .MOVby mrshiraz2010432 views
- 50:56 Udo Vetter: Sie haben das Recht zu schweigen [SIGINT12]by CCCdeVideos9,197 views
- 6:58 פשיטת משטרה ומג"ב בבית הקפה אלביby mrshiraz2010111,732 views
- 6:58 Anti-Arab Sentiment in Israelby Eliyahu Ungar-Sargon191,434 views
- 2:16 Ejercito sionista de ocupación ataca brutalmente a palestinos y activistas del ISMby ARNULBA PALESTINA32,813 views
- 42:53 העולם הבוקר - הפרק המלא 1.5.13 :: כנופיית נשים בצהובby reshettv312 views
- 30:03 ESM-Widerstand: Schachtschneider, Hankel, Poppby Wissensmanufaktur54,380 views
- 8:28 Palestinian Freedom Riders (Part 1 of 4)by PalReportsRamallah1,403 views
- 3:27 אדם הצית עצמו במהלך המחאה לצדק חברתי - ת"א 14.7.2012.mpgby yisraelpnm10,435 views
- 1:15 Protester Moshe Silman sets himself on fire during J14 march on Kaplan Street, Tel Aviv - Part 1by gutglow121,701 views
- 23:38 Israel & assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists (I)by PressTVGlobalNews11,598 views
- 3:47 Israeli Manipulation On Children [Hate, Fear and Killing]by AreYouBlindOrWhat7,308 views
- 0:55 Protester sets fire to himself on Kaplan Street, Tel Avivby gutglow17,335 views
- 6:57 Israelis: Do you hate Arabs?by Corey Gil-Shuster72,141 views
- 2:28 מדינת ישראל שדדה אותי - Israeli protestor sets himself on fire.by Zohar Kaniel21,817 views
- 9:57 Lady Gaga Interview The Legend & Activist - Part 1by EntHDTV3,614 views
- 5:07 Die Libor-Manipulation - Dirk Müller 19.07.2012 - www.cashkurs.com - die Bananenrepublikby DieBananenrepublik18,592 views
- 7:16 Israelis: Do you think the Lebanese people want peace?by Corey Gil-Shuster4,790 views
- Loading more suggestions...