Chris Drew-Chicago artist: IL.Eavesdropping Law Unconsitutional-Challenge Peaks!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 15, 2012
©2012 Nancy Bechtol, APA Photojournalist. Shot on my Android Samsung.cell. Feb 14, 2012, Chris Drew was in court again—for the Class 1 Felony Eavesdropping Charge which State's attorney, Alvarez charged after Chris sold art for a Dollar.This case has been continuing from 2009 to 2012.. He has faced many challenges, and has had the support of dedicated Attorney Josh Kutnick for the Defense, and at the start of it all, Attorney Mark Weinberg, continues supporting the case.
The public attention is intense , and news media local and Social Media! and around the world is LISTENING and Watching== on the bizarre Chicago Class One Felony Eavesdropping case, which evolved from Chris selling art for a Dollar on the streets of Chicago.
C. Drew is currently out on $20,000 bond.
It was an important day. The defense was brilliant and challenged with deep conviction and case studies to support the case.
There was a strong show of support as about 20 supporters came out to bear witness at this desolate location in Chicago.
Supporters stood as Chris was called for the case. A number wearing silkscreened Patches (as the ones Chris sold for a $1 --appropriate) which said "Free Chris Drew"
The Judge Sachs acknowledged us, and we accepted the offer to please sit.
Chris was interviewed by Channel 9 News and the Tribune was there as well for interviews of Chris and his defense attorney.
location: the media.press area, on location 26th and California, Criminal Court Bldg. Chicago, Il.
Judge Sachs will decide in 2 weeks, March 2, on the case, either dismissal, or a jury trial. Come and support Chris and your 1st Amendment rights. approx. 9:30 am room 602, 26th and Cal. Chicago
Standard YouTube License
- 14:15 I Love This Cop. Best Open Carry Stop Everby CompilationDirector2,718,748 views
- 9:43 MALCOLM X: OUR HISTORY WAS DESTROYED BY SLAVERYby Malcolm X2,825,902 views
- 10:49 ACLU Challenges Unconstitutional Illinois Eavesdropping Actby MikeHansonArchives691 views
- 10:19 Lady Lawyer Educates, Owns Bensalem, PA Copby SHARK199,422 views
- 4:44 Illinois Eavesdropping Law Declared Unconstitutional! Chris Drew's Chicago Trial Still Pending.by madpalX616 views
- 10:55 WIRETAPPING LAW (FISA): Sen. Patrick Leahyby congressionalvideo330 views
- 3:45 CHRIS DREW SPEAKS on Freedom & Judge Sachs Ruling Il. Eavesdropping Law Unconstitutional!by madpalX320 views
- 8:22 It's NOT Illegal to Film Cops. RESIST ILLEGAL ORDERS- EXERT YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTSby freedommv11,530,377 views
- 9:33 Cop doesnt know the lawby keable165,792,861 views
- 6:31 Soldier Doesn't Know Cop is Marineby BestMilitary2,485,835 views
- 19:33 Get Ready For The "Law" October 2013 To Early Spring 2014? You Decide!by Love1andbeloved1244,823 views
- 2:22 CHRIS DREW-street artist/Chicago-Jury Trial is the next step--FREEDOM of SPEECH!by madpalX800 views
- 9:32 Police Confront Man for Open Carrying Firearm Legallyby rurkoe2,150,114 views
- 8:30 Cop Shoots Unarmed Man 11 Times RIP Ernesto Duenez Jrby Lrjtv719,863 views
- 6:31 Police Officer Slaps U.S. Soldierby NewsCatcher312,412,256 views
- 5:21 Attorney Mark Weinberg : The Chris Drew Legacy Interviews-excerpt. by Nancy Bechtolby madpalX284 views
- 3:31 WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE YOURSELF? (May 5, 1962, Los Angeles)by Malcolm X1,175,732 views
- 3:39 CHRISDREW_Street Artist_Awaits Legal Decision on Felony Eavesdropping chargesby madpalX281 views
- 1:52 Chris Drew Interviewby ARTG33K74199 views
- 4:59 Chris Drew - Protests Chicago's Peddlers License- Street Artist Adventuresby madpalX2,024 views
- Loading more suggestions...