Machine Head's Robb Flynn talks w Eric Blair 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 22, 2012
(WIKI)Robb Flynn (born Lawrence Matthew Cardine, adopted, July 19, 1968, Oakland, California) is the lead vocalist and guitarist for the heavy metal band Machine Head. Flynn formed the band along with Adam Duce, Logan Mader and Tony Costanza after leaving Bay Area thrash band Vio-Lence
Machine Head is an American heavy metal band from Oakland, California.Formed on October 12, 1991,the group was founded by Robb Flynn and Adam Duce. There have been 4 member changes since their inception. The current lineup of the band comprises Flynn (vocals, guitar), Duce (bass), ex-Vio-Lence guitarist Phil Demmel (guitar), and Dave McClain (drums). Machine Head is one of the pioneering bands in the New Wave of American Heavy Metal.
Machine Head was formed by member Robb Flynn, previously part of the bands Forbidden and Vio-lence. Flynn felt musically unfulfilled with Vio-lence and requested to start a side project. When his request was denied, he left the band and formed Machine Head in 1992 with Adam Duce, Logan Mader and Tony Constanza. Though the band's first album, Burn My Eyes, was a big success in Europe where it garnered attention on MTV's Headbangers Ball, in America (with HBB taken off the air during the grunge movement) Machine Head would not have success until later albums.
The band nearly disbanded in 2002 after negotiating off its label, Roadrunner Records, when controversy surrounding Machine Head's fourth album Supercharger (released 3 weeks after September 11, 2001) resulted in their songs and their then-current video for the song "Crashing Around You" (which featured burning buildings) being pulled from all media outlets. The band re-signed with Roadrunner soon after and has released three albums since, 2003's Through the Ashes of Empires, 2007's The Blackening (which earned Machine Head its first Grammy Award nomination) and 2011's Unto the Locust. Machine Head have sold more than 2.4 Million albums worldwide since their album debut in 1994.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:20 Machine Head - UNTO THE LOCUST Album Reviewby coverkillernation Featured 7,689
- 13:20 Bullet for My Valentine's Matthew Tuck talks w Eric Blair about life ,love and Music 2013by blairingoutshow13,735 views
- 4:04 Lamb Of God - 'Playing With Metallica Was Amazing'by NMETV13,433 views
- 1:49 Pantera (1982-2003)bassist Rex Brown talks w Eric Blair about Phil Anselmo's new solo albumby blairingoutshow3,561 views
- 5:59 Machine Head defines the present of Heavy Music (Revolver Golden Gods)by hornsuprocks15,212 views
- 8:57 Machine Head' Robb Flynn Fan Q&A with Roadrunner Recordsby Roadrunner Records UK6,570 views
- 5:18 Robb Flynn Talks Mayhemby rockstarmayhem4,405 views
- 14:12 Machine Head's Robb Flynn Discusses NEW Album 'Unto The Locust' & Mayhem Fest!by hornsuprocks5,671 views
- 2:16 MACHINE HEAD READYING DVD FOR 2012by ArtisanNewsService5,113 views
- 5:27 Machine Head interview - Robb Flynn (part 1)by FaceCulture5,596 views
- 4:36 Machine Head's Phil Demmel talks w Eric Blair @ Dime Bash 2011by blairingoutshow829 views
- 14:51 ROBB FLYNN (Machine Head) on Robbs MetalWorks 2012by RobbMetalWorks2,108 views
- 4:07 Machine Head's Robb Flynn and Static-X's Wayne Static Catch Up at Revolver Golden Gods Awardsby revolver22,144 views
- 10:24 Machine Head Interviewby Metal Mark - SkullsNBones.com2,106 views
- 8:39 Robb Flynn of Machine Head, Backstage at Rock am Ring 2012by OfficialEpiphone7,168 views
- 4:00 Machine Head - Robb Flynn "Locust" Lessonby Guitar World353,693 views
- 2:27 A DEEP PURPLE METALLICA OUTSIDE LANDS TREAT IN-STORE?by ArtisanNewsService6,509 views
- 2:04 Robb Flynn - Artist Spotlightby Gibson Entertainment2,378 views
- 5:30 Machine Head - Cover - Aesthetics Of Hateby Twizle27,684 views
- 5:19 Machine Head interview - Adam Duce (part 1)by FaceCulture4,297 views
- Loading more suggestions...