Speedball 2 Evolution - Android Trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 28, 2012
Speedball 2 Evolution for Android.
"A Brutal, Futuristic mixture of Football and Hockey played at Break Neck Speed.
Speedball 2 Evolution is perfect for pick-up-and-play action. There's also a lengthy career mode that spans 10 seasons and numerous cups to keep you coming back. A fun trip down memory lane. To the extreme!" - Slide to Play
"Just as the name remains the same, so does the awesome game-play....if you are a fan of the original Speedball and Speedball 2, then you need this, as it is in my opinion better than it was back in the day. If you are completely new to the game you owe it to yourself to go brutal deluxe." - Touchgen
"Its unique gameplay and brutal multiplayer is still as bone-crunchingly appealing as when it first appeared on the Atari all those years ago" - PocketGamer
(All quotes relate to the acclaimed iOS version which topped the charts internationally last year)
Speedball 2, The Bitmap Brothers' smash hit, multi-million selling classic futuristic sports game now brings all of its adrenaline pumping thrills to Android for the first time. Set in the near future, Speedball 2 Evolution is a fast paced, brutal fusion of handball and ice hockey where only the fittest and most cunning survive.
Plan your strategy, hand pick your team from a roster of hundreds, then power your way down the field, using every trick in the book to take your opponents down and drive your way to glorious victory through a mix of blood, sweat, fists and elbows. Speedball 2 Evolution is packed with a huge variety of game modes and features to keep players coming back for more including in-match power-ups, single player tournaments, one-on-one multiplayer and a full career mode. Outside of the matches, gamers can also develop a world beating team by upgrading their players, earning cash and then trading them on the transfer market.
Speedball 2 Evolution brings together its unbeatable heritage with high octane, in-depth gameplay to give Android gamers an experience like never before.
- Choose from 336 unique players and 28 Teams across 4 Planets
- Over 20 power-ups available
- Multiple game modes including 10 Season Career Mode and 10 Single Player Game Modes
- Full Player transfer market and upgrades
- Choice of intuitive tilt and virtual joystick controls
Published under license from The Bitmap Brothers by Tower Studios in association with Vivid Games
Standard YouTube License
- 16:33 Amiga Longplay  Thomas The Tank Engineby cubex55Featured 822,841
- 14:06 5 Great Games on the Xperia Playby testedcom 526,620 views
- 14:24 Latest Games Xperia PLAY Reviewby XperiaGamerWorld 84,740 views
- 7:29 Google I/O 2013 Keynote Part 5: Android Studio with smart IntelliJ-based IDEby madhaval 4,582 views
- 5:04 Tips For Recoveryby PhysiquesOfGreatness 32,544 views
- 8:39 Top 3 Most Graphically Impressive Games on Androidby MyHD2AndOthers 482,321 views
- 3:20 Future Shooter (iOS, Android, NOOK, PlayBook)by Alex Darby 13,025 views
- 16:52 The Sims FreePlay Android Review [HD]by DesireFanatics 181,525 views
- 3:01 Google I/O 2013 Keynote Part 5: Samsung Galaxy S4 Stock Android for $650by madhaval 11,879 views
- 8:52 Latest Xperia PLAY Games, Summer 2012by XperiaGamerWorld 41,644 views
- 0:26 Speedball 2 Evolution (Teaser)by VividGamesChannel 41,316 views
- 5:16 Ski Safari HD Android Gameplayby GoGamersTV 5,099 views
- 1:01 Blind Ninja : Sing Gameplay 1.0.2!by EggbonesNinja 28,635 views
- 6:42 Rayman Jungle Run Android Gameplay on Galaxy S3by Marc The Geek 12,460 views
- 8:12 Android Game: Zombie Defense (iPhone, iPod too)by SmartKeitai 61,689 views
- 7:40 Max Payne Mobile for Android (Hands-On)by phandroid 31,317 views
- 5:51 Babel Rising 3D - iPhone/iPad/Android HD Gameplayby MilanRE 3,448 views
- 1:57 Train Crisis HD- android game reviewby Kevin Sidewalksurferdude 8,270 views
- 5:25 Top Android Games 2012by Opensourcegangster 411,202 views
- 5:01 The evolution of Android, from 1.0 to Ice Cream Sandwichby butterscotchcom 35,356 views
- Loading more suggestions...