Uploaded on Sep 22, 2009
Video Contest: If you had the opportunity to speak to the world leaders, what would you say?
Well, here is your chance. Use your voice as a global citizen and tell these leaders in a short video what you think needs to be done to make this world a better and safer place. Be a Citizen Ambassador to the UN.
1. Create your own video, no more than 3 minute duration, focusing on the subject of the contest.
2. Add English subtitles to videos in other languages.
3. Upload the video to your YouTube account.
4. Add it as a REPLY VIDEO to the video you are watching right now.
5. Deadline for submissions: 10 October 2009
1. The best 5 video entries will be selected by a committee based on compelling content, originality and creativity.
2. The finalists will be designated Citizen Ambassadors, and will be invited to United Nations Headquarters in New York on the occasion of the 64th UN Day.
3. They will take a special guided tour of UN Headquarters, have their photo taken with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and receive VIP seating at the UN Day Concert, to be held on Friday 23 October 2009.
So go on, speak to the world. This is your chance to be a Citizen Ambassador to the UN.
Standard YouTube License