Yes on Prop 37: A Farmer's Perspective
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 30, 2012
What do Farmers think about Prop 37 and labeling GMOs? Prop 37 is a ballot measure that will require mandatory labeling on genetically engineered foods. Take an inside look at what a real Farmer thinks about labeling foods. Watch and share the truth today!
Los Angeles' most avant-garde advertising, PR, social marketing, and production executives have come together to form, what they call, a Positive Change Collaborative. This special team of marketers, in collaboration with non-profit group CA Right To Know, is volunteering their time and resources to a cause they're passionate about: Passing Proposition 37, which aims to mandate the labeling of foods containing genetically modified organisms.
The Positive Change Collaborative is made up of leading executives from dw+h, We Are Human, YTM, Kindling, Saeger Media Group, Partos Films, Yessian Music, Music Orange, Eleven Sound, Chemical Effects, Ring of Fire, POP Sound, Man Vs. Tank Productions, RNK Productions, Slim Pictures, Donald Tursman, Carolyn Durkalski, Brand New School and Fourth Wall Post. In just two weeks this group of marketers created a series of PSAs designed to educate California voters on the benefits of GMO labeling.
"Monsanto, Dupont, ConAgra-- these guys have deep pockets and in the last week we've seen exactly how it's affecting voter support of Prop 37," said Lucas Donat, CEO of dw+h and brainchild behind this agency collaboration. "They're spending tens of millions of dollars in media to keep consumers in the dark about what they're eating. And the unfortunate thing is, it's working. It was important for us to form this Positive Change Collaborative where we could use our skills and resources for the greater good of Californian's and do what we can to help pass Prop 37."
Standard YouTube License
- 15:40 Make Your Vegetable Garden Immune to Aphids and White Flies with Insect Frassby Learn Organic Gardening at GrowingYourGreens Featured 23,780
- 1:19:38 Seeds Of Death - Full Movieby Gary Null568,361 views
- 12:51 GMO, Global Alertby François Le Bayon238,131 views
- 4:10 Bill Maher Talks Monsanto, Genetically Modified Food (GMOs) - HDby SunfoodTV154,757 views
- 13:17 14 year old girl picks fight with bully TV host - and WINS!by Kids' Right to Know1,955,042 views
- 24:58 The Eyes of Nye - Genetically Modified Foodsby Zain Husain18,160 views
- 46:13 What are Roundup Ready & Bt Pesticide GMO crops? You need to know!by Foundups Michael Trout40,234 views
- 13:04 Genetically Modified Food Dangers - Alex Jonesby worlddeceived48,649 views
- 2:12 Push to Label GMO FOODS Frightens Big MONSANTOby 829speedy982 views
- 0:32 Yes on Prop 37: A Veteran's Right To Knowby Carighttoknow2,110 views
- 13:38 GMO Foods? How To Tell, Truth About Genetically Modified Foods & Label GMO Psychetruth Nutritionby PsycheTruth86,829 views
- 0:32 GMO LABELING PROP 37 " Not A Science Experiment" - POP Campaignby greenyourspirit7,154 views
- 1:49:04 El mundo según Monsanto. En español y completo.by portaloaca784,655 views
- 6:48 Milkwood: Joel Salatin on debt free farming.by milkwooders48,330 views
- 6:39 Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) - Myths and Truthsby Mercola152,270 views
- 13:38 How GMO foods alter organ function and pose a very real health threat to humansby TheHealthRanger236,150 views
- 13:29 Michael Pollan: California's Prop 37 Fight to Label GMOs Could Galvanize U.S. Food Movementby democracynow6,907 views
- 54:22 Food crisis and the global land grab Documentary Planet for Sale2by Bette Mera26,869 views
- 4:10 Bill Maher Talks Monsanto, Genetically Modified Food (GMOs) - HDby organicslant520 views
- 1:49:02 The World According to Monsanto (FULL LENGTH)by zorkmen207,544 views
- Loading more suggestions...