Uploaded on Dec 20, 2010
The American DJ VioScan LED is a high output, low maintenance Moonflower effect with a smooth, stepper motor driven scanning mirror. It's 10-watt Quad LED source produces dozens of red, green, blue and white (RGBW) beams from it's exciting built-in programs.
The VioScan LED has three operational modes (DMX, Master/Slave, Sound Active), has a Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode and a long-life 30,000 hour rated LED. This unit offers many useful features not found on other effect lighting in this price range, such as: 4-button DMX menu, 1.8 degree stepper motors, IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power, ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller compatibility and a safety hook.
• LED DMX-512 flat mirrored scanner with sharp Red, Green, Blue & White Beams
• Bright 10W RGBW Quad LED
• 2 DMX Channel Modes (1 Channel or 5 Channels)
• 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
• 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave & Sound Active
• Exciting built-in lighting programs
• Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode: when using 4 scanners in Master/Slave Scanner 1 & 3 sync opposite Scanner 2 & 4
• Manual focusing lens
• Dimming: 0-100%
• Strobe effect
• Beam angle: 30-degrees
• X/Y mirror movement
• 1.8 degree Stepper motors with micro stepping
• Hanging Bracket + safety hook included
• Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• Run all night -- No duty cycle -- Unit stay cool all night
• No cooling fan required - Very little maintenance needed
• IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
• Extreme long lifetime of the LED (30,000 hr. rating)
• LUX @ 3M: Red = 288; Green = 713; Blue = 32; White = 958
• Power consumption: 34W max
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5"x6.5"x6.75" / 420x161x172mm
• Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.2kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Standard YouTube License