This video is unavailable.
Lana Del Rey Hair Tutorial
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 19, 2012
Next hair style
For 10% off your purchase!
Please save video as favorite or watch later to be reminded
Hot rollers are from
Hot roller set
Music Video by Lana Del Rey Born to Die
Previous hair tutorial
Have you noticed I have been giving away prizes after almost every video? Also, I have been uploading a video about 4-5 times a month! How do I suddenly have money to give away gift prizes so often? Well, I have been making videos on the website MyLikes. The website allows me to earn pennies per view and then pays me at the end of every week. That's how I have been able to give away weekly prizes-I use my earnings to buy stuff for random viewing winners.
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to all of you who have not complained about these types of sponsored videos. I was very excited when I learned about this site. I get to earn a little extra and I give that money back to YOU, in the form of a small prize.
I will sometimes film using products not related to hair, but I will include a tutorial in the video, as well. This means, you will still get a tutorial.
I will use the earnings to continue to give away gifts on my channel! Thank you in advance for accepting my channel and understanding that the sponsorship also allows me to shop for things to improve my videos.
Has anyone also noticed I was able to get myself a better camera to use in my last few hair tutorial videos? When I first started making videos, I was using my husband's Eye Toy from his Play Station and made videos on a loud PC!!!! Over the years, it's been fun buying things like a new digital camera, better lighting and then a lap top to film and edit on. But though I spent money to improve, viewers continued to complain about the quality of my videos. People wanted me to get an HD camera. But no one wanted to pay for it LOL JK! You know what I mean. I knew I was going to have to save up. So, I started to accept sponsored videos and slowly saved up for a nice new HD camera! YAY! I am currently saving up to change my background to make it more interesting, but it will be a while.
Remember, no matter what, if I give you guys a sponsored video, I will also include something for you to take with you: a hair/makeup/nail tutorial and/or a prize. I never want to make you guys feel like I am just USING you. I appreciate that it's super easy and free to subscribe to my channel, but I know it's just that easy and free to UNSUBSCRIBE from my channel any time you want-I won't take that for granted-No You Tube guru should. This is why I try my best to get the most of every thing: A good tutorial for you, with high quality equipment. A bit of earnings for me to continue to purchase for and improve my videos. A bit of earnings for you to earn some small prizes every time I upload a video.
If you have ever used one of my tutorials, thank you for making my time of recording, editing and uploading these videos worthwhile.
If I haven't met you in person, I hope to meet you someday.
If I have met you, HELLO! Hope to bump into you again my friend.
Stay in touch with me!
Facebook fan page:
Have you watched any of my vlogs?
My blog: http://irisonyoutube.blogspot.com/
My twitter is combined with facebook. So all updates actually come from facebook :)
FTC: The earrings and hair rollers were sent to me. I hope you guys like them :) I do!
Standard YouTube License
- 10:56 Peinado - Ondas Romanticasby contoelstyleFeatured 1,097,093
- 9:57 Elizabeth Taylor Hair Tutorialby ilovegerardo 129,302 views
- 12:20 Old Hollywood glamour bangs/fringe ILoveGerardoby ilovegerardo 21,500 views
- 7:08 Faux Hawk Hair Tutorial HOMECOMING HAIR IDEAby ilovegerardo 200,879 views
- 10:00 1920s-1930s Hair Tutorial for LONG HAIRby ilovegerardo 1,611,140 views
- 34 videos Play all Hair/makeupby Skittles91006
- 9:38 Vintage Waves From the Golden Age "The Classic Wave"by Mariana Cortez 19,474 views
- 7:37 Side-Swept Retro Wavesby AKMakeup1 35,687 views
- 7:00 How To Use Rollersby VideojugBeauty 1,188,738 views
- 5:54 Victoria's Secret Inspired Curlsby hairandmakeupbysteph 1,052,715 views
- 4:32 How to create vintage waves with award-winning hairdresser Akin Koniziby expertbeautymagazine 66,569 views
- 13:46 Boyfriend does my makeup TAG!by beautycrush 1,263,730 views
- 9:35 Finger Waves Technique - How To Achieve The Classic Vintage Lookby Tara Harman 541,260 views
- 13:14 |Haare&Make-up| Vintage-Look - Lana del Rey inspiriert - 60iesby alive4fashion 68,007 views
- 4:19 Oscars Hair | Red Carpet Hair & How To Get Vintage Hollywood Glam Wavesby Toni Guy 15,082 views
- 8:03 Bohemian Siren Tutorial inspired by Lana Del Reyby realtechniques 56,710 views
- 5:04 Wearable Styles, Real People - Lana Del Rey Waves/40's look.by Alina Friesen 10,373 views
- 5:07 Lana Del Rey - Ride Inspired Hair & Makeup Tutorialby stealingbeauty 30,050 views
- 4:37 Lana Del Rey Inspired Makeup Tutorial - anavictorin0by Ana Victorino 163,063 views
- 4:25 Lana Del Rey Hair Tutorial - Retro Wavesby FoxyLocksExtensions 331,007 views
- 14:13 Lana Del Rey Makeupby Sharon Farrell 125,278 views
- Loading more suggestions...