PromGirl Homecoming Dress & Makeover Contest Winner
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 20, 2011
Visit PromGirl: http://www.promgirl.com
We received many video entries from our fans showing their PromGirl spirit in hopes to win our 2011 Homecoming Dress & Makeover Contest. The lucky winner was chosen on August 23, 2011! Congratulations to Azalia from Los Angeles, CA for making a video that we thought showed the most PromGirl spirit! Azalia was flown to New York City and received a professional makeover and photo shoot after choosing her 2011 Homecoming dress directly from the PromGirl.com warehouse.
For more Homecoming dresses please click this link: http://goo.gl/nRAxR
SH-2407 (Currently unavailable)
CS-MD-2590N (Currently unavailable)
TB-TS21143 (Currently unavailable)
CS-MD-6117N (Currently unavailable)
NM-A463 (Currently unavailable)
CS-MD-6025B (Currently unavailable)
BGHaute-E22144 (Currently unavailable)
On August 23, 2011 the PromGirl team announced the lucky winner of our Homecoming Dress & Makeover Contest.
My name is Azalia Gonzales. I went on YouTube and I saw all your videos. I saw the video for the contest and I decided I would just like give it a try.
Part 1 of Azalia's prize package was an all expense paid trip to New York City.
I want to be made over by PromGirl because I believe you guys are professionals and you guys know what you're doing so I trust you. I'm looking for different kinds of dresses at the PromGirl warehouse because I'm aware that you guys have thousands of dresses to choose from, so I'm pretty sure I will find the dress of my dreams. I really like a really simple dress with like a sweetheart neckline and some kind of embellishment. I really like the warehouse because there was so many dresses to pick from so like it was really hard to narrow it down to one dress. I really like it it. It's like light and it's one of my favorite colors. Yeah, I like the feathers and how the silver turns into the black. I like the feathers and the one strap. I want my style to be pretty simple, not too exaggerated; something classy and unique.
Hi my name is Nina Rene and today I'm going to give Azalia a half up half down type of style. She's going to have a little bit of a pouf in the front and some deep waves in the back and then her eyes are going to be simple but, you know, simple to match her dress. This is the final look for Azalia's makeover. We did like a little bit of a pouf on top and some curls on the bottom to the side, simple soft makep, dark eyes to compliment her dress.
I definitely feel like I'm ready for Homecoming. With my dress, my makeup, and my hair, I'm definitely going to have a blast with all my friends. Words can't describe how I feel right now. I'm just so honored to be here with PromGirl.com and everything you guys have given me. I want to thank you so much and I just love everything. Now I'm ready for my photo shoot.
In addition to receiving a fabulous makeover, Azalia also got to show of her dress with a professional photo shoot at the PromGirl.com photo studio.
Let's Get Social:
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PromGirlxo
Tweet us https://twitter.com/PromGirlxo
Reblog us http://promgirlxo.tumblr.com
Standard YouTube License
- 1:47 Choosing a Homecoming Dress!by hopexproductions Featured 8,598
- 58:51 Sewing Bee Ep.1by TheDibdabber22,855 views
- 26:15 How to Create Patterns from Existing Clothing - Simple Topsby Professor Pincushion46,231 views
- 24:36 Brother Domestic Sewing Machine Tutorialby TysonSewingMachines152,031 views
- 15:08 Curly Hem Tutorial: Sewing a Fishing Line Hemby VividMakeup: Aja211,736 views
- 6:32 Eliza & Ethan - Multi wrap dressby ggregson11,174,198 views
- 13:11 BEST sewing machine for beginners!by TheCraftyGemini67,362 views
- 4:00 Wake Up Frankie - Room Makeover Contest Winnerby wakeupfrankie111,352 views
- 14:29 How to Make a Tutu Dressby Sandy Bell407,917 views
- 13:09 How To Bind a Quilt With a Sewing Machineby MissouriQuiltCo527,274 views
- 13:43 SammyDress Clothing Haulby glamtwinz33476,760 views
- 10:18 HELP! Do You Like My PROM DRESS?by MakeupMiss10126,910 views
- 8:20 how to sew easy: HOW TO MAKE A Angel Wing DRESSby DIYmeesha81,516 views
- 20:45 Canadian smocking/capitone round cushion by Debbie Shore. Matrix design.by debbie shore362,978 views
- 7:45 #14 DIY Shirts to Skirts in Seconds NO SEW!!!by CoCoKwiakeh226,264 views
- 6:56 HOW TO MAKE A BAT WING DRESS EASYby DIYmeesha111,278 views
- 2:07 iRock Purity Conference 2012by iGlow Mentoring2,094 views
- 3:22 How to Remove Clothes in Photoshopby mahalodotcom1,874,380 views
- 1:28 Extreme Makeover Homecoming Queen Weighs 369 lbsby VideoReferred301 views
- 7:36 Makeover Tutorial: Complete Hair and Make-up Tutorialby thescissorboy3,454 views
- Loading more suggestions...