MCCLOWN-YOU PROPOSED BUYING UP MORTGAGES-THAT'S SOCIALISM!!!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 20, 2008
MCCAINS COLOMBIAN TERRORIST PALS G. GORDON LIBBY & CHARLES H. LINDNER:.SPREAD THIS ABOUT SARAH PALIN....
Google Video SARAH PALIN & MENTOR Joe Vogler & HATE AMERICA TERRORIST GROUP - Alaska Independence Party - Sarah Palin is NOT WHITE shes ESKIMO and a over 10 year member of the Alaska Independence Party
Sarah Palin PALS want Alaska to be its own country separate from the United States that means keeping their resources..Sarah Palin also broke FURTHER Alaska Laws outside of Troopergate by used tax dollars to build her home compliments of Alaska Citizens....
McCain's Rick Davis receiving $15,000.00 monthly payments from Freddie Mac is an Federal Election Law VIOLATION....McCain is a DISGRACE
John Panama McLOSER McSAME wants to give your JOBS to an ILLEGAL ALIENS..and make you work for less money....PRESS 1 for Spanish 2 for English..
John McCain is from Panama his TERRORIST TIES: Charles H. Lindner was implicated in the financing of terrorist organizations in Colombia. In fact, the financing began while he was the president of Chiquita Brands' board of directors. Google it...
Why did Bush with help of McCain raise interest knowing more arms were due in 2006... Greenspan refused to raise interest rates on arm mortgages...creating this crisis...Fannie and Freddie Mac are not originators - Private lenders and Mortgage Brokers are....
Failed republican Leadership=always blaming other people for their PROBLEMS...a REAL President cleans up what was before and during their administration...not blame other parties who were not on the watch....BUSH=90%McCain....
MCCAINS COLOMBIAN TERRORIST PALS G. GORDON LIBBY & CHARLES H. LINDNER:
Liddy has made four contributions totaling $5,000 to Senator John McCain's campaigns -- including $1,000 in 2007.
G. Gordon Liddy an admirer of Aldolph Hilter in November 2007 had Senator John McCain, 2008 Presidential candidate, on Liddy's radio show.
Liddy greeted him as "AN OLD FRIEND," and McCain replied. "I'm proud of you, I'm proud of your family... It's always a pleasure for me to come on your program, Gordon, and congratulations on your continued success and adherence to the principles and philosophies that KEEP our nation great.
REASON LIBBY IS A CONVICTED FELON:
In 1971, after serving in several positions in the Nixon administration, Liddy was moved to Nixon's 1972 campaign, the Committee to Re-elect the President (officially known as "CRP" but to opponents known as CREEP), in order to extend the scope and reach of the White House "Plumbers" unit, which had been created in response to various damaging leaks of information to the press. At CRP, Liddy concocted several plots, some far-fetched, intended to embarrass the Democratic opposition. These included firebombing the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. (where classified documents leaked by Daniel Ellsberg were being stored), kidnapping anti-war protest organizers and transporting them to Mexico during the Republican National Convention (which at the time was planned for San Diego), and luring mid-level Democratic campaign officials to a house boat in Baltimore where they would be secretly photographed in compromising positions with call girls. Most of Liddy's ideas were rejected, but a few were given the go ahead by Nixon Administration officials, including the break-in at Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office. Ellsberg had leaked the Pentagon Papers to the New York Times.
At some point, Liddy was instructed to break into the Democratic National Committee offices in the Watergate Hotel
CHARLES H LINDNER:
Charles H. Lindner was implicated in the financing of terrorist organizations in Colombia. In fact, the financing began while he was the president of Chiquita Brands' board of directors.
KEATON - S&L SCANDAL
McCain and Keating had become personal friends following their initial contacts in 1981, and McCain was the only one of the five with close social and personal ties to Keating. Like DeConcini, McCain considered Keating a constituent as he lived in Arizona. Between 1982 and 1987, McCain had received $112,000 in political contributions from Keating and his associates. In addition, McCain's wife Cindy McCain and her father Jim Hensley had invested $359,100 in a Keating shopping center in April 1986, a year before McCain met with the regulators. McCain, his family, and their baby-sitter had made nine trips at Keating's expense, sometimes aboard Keating's jet. Three of the trips were made during vacations to Keating's opulent Bahamas retreat at Cat Cay.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:16 MCCLOWN-YOU PROPOSED BUYING UP MORTGAGES-THAT'S SOCIALISM!!!by McCainThePanamianian 38 views
- 5:16 MCCLOWN-YOU PROPOSED BUYING UP MORTGAGES-THAT'S SOCIALISM!!!by McCainThePanamianian 53 views
- 5:16 MCCLOWN-YOU PROPOSED BUYING UP MORTGAGES-THAT'S SOCIALISM!!!by McCainThePanamianian 104 views
- 5:16 MCCLOWN-YOU PROPOSED BUYING UP MORTGAGES-THAT'S SOCIALISM!!!by McCainThePanamianian 39 views
- 5:16 MCCLOWN-YOU PROPOSED BUYING UP MORTGAGES-THAT'S SOCIALISM!!!by McCainThePanamianian 34 views
- 12:20 2013 NRA Annual Meetings: Sarah Palinby NRANews 6,663 views
- 12:20 2013 NRA Annual Meetings: Sarah Palinby NRAVideos 22,352 views
- 4:42 Chomsky on Socialismby vktrsx 264,782 views
- 9:44 Sarah Palin's SMOKING HOT NRA Speech ~ "Don't make me do it..."by MamaBarracuda 28,167 views
- 8:19 Charges NOT Reprimandby roypotterqa 1,649 views
- 29:31 CPAC 2013 - Former Governor Sarah Palin (R-AK)by The ACU 263,467 views
- 3:37 McCain & Flake Snubs ICE Union's President Chris Crane -- Mark Levinby TheRadioALRA 1,365 views
- 2:58 Ellen Degeneres Vs. John McCain: Gay Marriageby Chris Hanson 4,111,105 views
- 3:52 Joven avergüenza al Socialismo Mundial.'¿Qué estamos pidiendo desde un hotel de cinco estrellas?'by Vital Aza 2,183,285 views
- 6:59 Mimo Payaso Mr. Pinguica Mc.Clownby Marcy Lunita 64 views
- 10:06 TV One Close Up: Broken by a mortgage brokerby DravenTheShadowCrow 148 views
- 2:57 AU students call for end to capitalism, businesses, money; advocate socialismby CampusReform 3,575 views
- 9:19 Socialist Contributions to American Successby YSCRBHS 50 views
- 1:25 McCain: 'I Would Call it a Cover Up'by NROVideos 1,193 views
- 14:03 Capitalism and Socialism: Crash Course World History #33by Crash Course! 570,948 views
- Loading more suggestions...