Published on Feb 29, 2012
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Shoot the video entirely on a smartphone device of any kind.
2. Open to any genre of choice including but not limited to a narrative, music video, documentary, and experimental.
3. The length of the video must NOT EXCEED 4 minutes.
4. The video MUST CONTAIN an element of anything Korean. It could be on culture, food, people, language, and etc... Be creative.
5. You may record the audio using a separate recording device if needed.
6. The video can be edited on any editing software.
7. If your video contains a language other than English, add English subtitles.
8. Send your video in full resolution -- H.264 Quicktime or similar. Do not compress your video.
9. You CANNOT use "Copyright Material" unless you have documentation to prove you own the copyright of the material you have used.
10. No nudity, profanity and extreme violence are allowed.
11. One can submit no more than 3 videos.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS -- FREE Submission
1. Video shot on a smartphone
2. Completed submission form (Signature required)
3. Short bio of director.
4. Synopsis -- 200 words max.
5. Your contact information (e-mails, facebook, phone number and address)
ENTRIES / SUBMISSION
Download the submission form from www.acousticsoulproductions.com
Online submission should be made using FTP services (www.wetransfer.com) to our email:
You may also mail the DVD preview copy of your work and the completed form to:
Acoustic Soul Productions Inc.
307-18 Kenaston Gardens
North York, ON M2K 3C7
Deadline for entry is Friday, April 13, 2012. You will be notified by April 30, 2012
The selected videos will screen at 2012 Arirang Korea Smartphone Film Festival on May 11 at Innis Town Hall and Arirang Korea TV has the broadcasting right to air the selected videos on OMNI TV.
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab
2. Pico Dolly System
3. Two 2012 Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival passes, 1 festival t-shirt, 2 DVDs
Prizes are subject to change. Additional prizes may be added. keep checking website for updates
The organization is not responsible for shipping and handling fees of prizes
Present Community Partners and Media Sponsors
- Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival
- Toronto Youth Shorts Film Festival
- For You Telecare Family Services
- The Banana Times
- KCR Toronto Kyocharo News
- Canada Dongpo News