Vice President Biden is confronted with evidence of criminal demolitions on 9/11/01
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 18, 2009
PDF of paper handed to Biden
After the last words were spoken, it was obvious that the press would not have an opportunity to ask questions, so Jeremy and Bruno moved quickly, crammed against the wall, toward the podium in an effort to create an opportunity to ask a question. We were at an advantage with our hand held cameras, and we actually found ourselves right next to Biden as he moved chairs aside to fulfill requests for photos with residents in attendance. The moment generated many smiles and laughter, and genuine joy could be seen in the faces of all the residents. Biden stood and addressed the residents, and the instant that the photo op was finished, Jeremy engaged him: Vice-President Biden, Im Jeremy Rothe-Kushel with WACLA Media. Biden said, "If I had your hair, I would be President!" Jeremy couldnt disagree with that and offered up that Biden could have some since there was enough to go around. Then it was time to get serious and Jeremy jumped right into the preliminary part of his question.
It seems like with the kind of work that Esparanza and communities around the world are doing in terms of rejuvenating themselves, we could all rejuvenate our communities. So, I want to ask you about the role, the foundational role, [that] restoring the rule of law has in terms of rejuvenating our economy because there was a recent scientific paper that came out, I dont know if you know about it, but it basically is conclusive that the World Trade Center was blown up by very high, advanced explosives and it should have been and continue to be the very highest news story right now. So, my question to you is, when are you and President Obama going to ask the Department of Justice to start a criminal investigation in terms of who produced this advanced nano-thermite and who put it in the World Trade Center?
The space had gone silent, and every single person, including the press, the residents, the politicians and the Secret Service were listening intently to Jeremy's question, and they all could not help but witness Biden's discomfort and his loss for words. At this point Biden asked to see the report and took it to into his hands to look at it.
With the paper in the Vice-Presidents hands, Jeremy finished up the question by asking: And if you all are not going to do that, is it possible for We the American People to trust you with our economy if we cant trust you with restoring the rule of law? Biden, obviously caught in an awkward moment, handed the scientific paper back to Jeremy, and said "Yes," then said thank you to everybody, and quickly turned to leave. While leaving the scene, offered up a little bit more in terms of his ambiguous answer. That its possible to trust---you can trust us.
Unsatisfied with the evasiveness and ambiguity of the Vice Presidents answer, Jeremy continued to call out to Biden, asking him to clarify his position in regards to the 9/11 cover-up, but Biden did not clarify his position any further. Are you going to do an investigation? Sir, are you part of the treasonous cover-up of 9/11 or are you going to help clear this up? Vice President Biden, this is about treason under Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.
Today we managed to get the only question asked, and every single person present walked away from that event with Jeremy's question about scientific proof for military grade explosives used in the destruction of the Twin Towers on their mind. On our way out, a reporter complained to Jeremy that "it doesn't matter what story you are after you should always keep it with the agenda of the moment," to which Bruno's pleasant response was, "When is 9-11 ever the agenda of the moment?" The reporter bowed his head and walked away.
As we stood in the street, smiles on our faces for having just had an intense experience of engaging high rank politicians about 9-11 and treason, the same Secret Service agent we had interacted with before the press conference came walking out. He smiled and pointed at us, "Great work guys!" then he saluted us! Yes, a Secret Service agent saluted us for asking the Vice President a hard question about scientific proof of the controlled demolition of the towers on 9-11. Bruno called out to him "Thank you! You did a great job running a smooth operation!"
Standard YouTube License
- 10:52 DID 3000 PEOPLE REALLY DIE ON 9-11 ??by Tufa9111,125,841 views
- 1:09 Obama Warns Not To Challenge Official 9/11 Storyby Steeper33864,749 views
- 12:10 Diversos ângulos do ATENTADO de 11 de setembro - Imagens captadas pela populaçãoby TELAsBOAs297,761 views
- 8:11 George W. Bush Confronted on 9/11 & war crimes in Florida!by ChangeStPete81,746 views
- 6:03 9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lyingby NanoThermite9111,834,728 views
- 1:48 Lord Jacob Rothschild Confrontedby wearechange669,592 views
- 1:32:08 Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan - The Complete Vice Presidential Debateby The Daily Conversation60,136 views
- 4:47 9/11 TRUTHERS LOCKED UP FOR LIFE UNDER NEW US LAW (PLEASE SHARE THIS)by 91177info287,791 views
- 94 videos Play all bidenby peterwijngaart
- 8:39 Fareed Zakaria confronted on Bilderberg and 9/11by AnthonyTheActivist40,390 views
- 3:03 COP PUSHED WOMAN DOWNSTAIRS FOR NO REASON-THEN CHARGES HER WITH ASSAULT-VICTIM LOST CAREERby sn9696572,582 views
- 1:24:55 G. Edward Griffin - The Collectivist Conspiracyby whahappa228,071 views
- 9:50 Ray McGovern Confronts Rumsfeldby tonyhall154,983 views
- 10:05 Scientific proof 9/11 was a controlled demolition ??by OpeningYourEyes27,254 views
- 9:44 Joe Biden Exposes Obamaby ATLAHWorldwide60,846 views
- 1:31:49 Inside The Twin Towersby xXazdesertboyXx2,173,810 views
- 9:48 WeAreChangeLA confronts 9-11 Criminal General Richard Myers Part 1 of 3by WeAreChange Los Angeles15,077 views
- 6:33 Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obamaby TheAlexJonesChannel3,606,786 views
- 2:56 Bill Maher Failby WeAreChange Los Angeles384,962 views
- 6:47 Finally, Some Truth!!!by Chip Dornell131,008 views