Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
READ ME!! ^_^
Here is another simple yet fun dessert tutorial. Since it's easy and doesn't require much time, I am able to squeeze in another tutorial for this month. haha!
Ever wonder that you can add in something extra in jelly as decoration? This tutorial has used shiratama ko and tofu as the jelly decoration.
- 1 grapefruit (I used pink grapefruit)
- 30g of sugar (don't worry of the sweetness as slight bitterness from grapefruit will tame down the sweetness)
- 10g of gelatin
- Water (after the volume you got from the grapefruit juice, add water until you get 200ml)
For instance, if you get 150ml from your grapefruit's juice, add in 50ml of water to make it 200ml. I used 70ml of water in this video.
- Shiratama ko (Glutinous rice flour) 25g
- Sugar 5g
- Silken tofu 25-30g
- Melted chocolate for brown-ish color
- Mint leave for decoration
NOTE: Lately I have made some dorayaki. Some mini dorayaki as gift for my new hairstylist at this new salon that I visited few days ago. Since I have a lot of anko leftover and some mix cake flour, I decided to make a big dorayaki for fun. haha! Watch until the very end of this video. I have shared the pics behind. ^_^
Standard YouTube License