Published on Jul 17, 2012
http://islamtruebestreligion.wordpres... ------ ASSALATU WASSALAMU ALAIKA YA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMAD RASOOL ALLAH SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WA SALLAM ------ ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BARIK ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADENIN NABY IL UMME YE SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM ------ JAZALLAHU ANNA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADAN SHALLALLAHU ALAIHI WA SALLAM BE MA HUWA AHLUHU ------ HOLY AL QURAN INSTRUCTS MUSLIMS TO RECITE DUROOD SHARIF SALAWAT TO HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM) Almighty Allah says: "Surely Allah and His Angels send blessings on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). O you who believe! Send Blessings (Durood) and Salutations (Salaams) on the Prophet with worthy Salutation".(Surah al-Ahzab: 56) --- Durood or Darood Shareef (from Persian: dorood) is an invocation which Muslims make by saying specific phrases to compliment the Islamic prophet Muhammad. (p.b.u.h.) Durood has various other names like Durood Sahreef, Salawat, Salat ala Nabi, Salat-un-Nabi. Qur'an --- Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect. --- Qur'an, Sura 33 (al-Ahzab, ayah 56) In this verse of the Qur'an, God, the Mala'ikah and the Muslims have been mentioned as sending Durood upon Muhammad. (p.b.u.h.) So, Durood Shareef is actually a Dua in praise of Muhammad. (p.b.u.h.) When God sends Durood and Salaams upon Muhammad (p.b.u.h.)
--- Hazrat Anas (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in stages (internally). (Mishkaat)
--- Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ma'sud (radi Allahu anhu) also narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood Shareef". (Tirmidhi)
HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM) HADITH ABOUT DUROOD SHARIF
1." On the day of Qiyamah the person closest to me will be the one who has sent the most Durood unto me. " (TIRMIZI)
2." On Fridays, send Durood abundantly on me, as it is presented before me. " (ABU DAWUD)
3. " If any person, who writing my name, sends darood Sharif to me,then for as long as my name remains in that book, Angels will make Du'a of mercy for him. "
4. "Whoever recites Durood at my grave, I hear it myself. And whoesoever recites it from a distance, Angels present them to me." (BAIHAQI)
5. "On the day of Qiyamah, that person will be protected from the frightfulness of Qiyamah who recited durood abundantly to me." (SA'AYA)
6. "For the reciter of durood, Allah sends 70 blessings on him and the angels make dua for him 70 times."(TIBRANI)
7. " On the Day of Qiyamah, besides the Shadow of the Throne, there would be no other shadow.On that Day, Allah Almighty will especially Grant three kinds of
people a place under his trone:
1. Whosoever removed some difficulty of my Ummah and solved his hardship
2. Whoever revived my Sunnah
3. And Whoever recited Doorud Sharif on me abundantly
8."Allah Almighty has appointed a group of angels who travel the world, and in my Ummah, whoever sends salutatations to me, those salutations are presented to me
by these angels." (IBNE HABBAN)
9." Recite durood sharief abundantly on me, it will be a means of cleanliness and purity for you." (ABU YA"LA)
10."Before whomsoever my mention is made, he should recite durood sharief upon me." (Nasa"I)
11. " Whosoever recites Durood Sharief on me 10 times in the morning and evening, I will intercede for him on the day of Qiyamah." (TIBRANI)
12. " Whosoever recites Durood Shareef a 1000 times on me daily, then before death he will see his abode in Jannah." ( SA'AYA)
13. " Whosoever recites Durood Sharief upon me once, the Allah Almighty orders the Kiraman-Katibeen not to record any (minor) sins of the reciter for 3 days."
14. " Send Durood Sharief on me, Allah will also send Durood on you."
DUROOD SHARIF SALAWAT IN THE LIGHT OF HOLY HADITH
"On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those that have read the most amount of Durood ". (Tirmidhi: Kanzul Amaal)
"On the Day of Qiyamah, at all places the closest to me will be those that have read the most number of Durood ." (Sa-daatud Daarain)
"He who sends a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah rewards him ten times and ten good deeds are recorded in his book of good deeds". (Tirmidhi)
"He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven and he is increased ten times in stages (spiritually)".
Angels of Allah shower 70 blessings on a man who recites Durood once.
If a person recites 1,000 Durood Shareef daily, he will never die unless he himself sees his place in Heaven with his own eyes.
Standard YouTube License