Speed Training - Sprint Faster In 14 Days
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 7, 2011
http://www.SpeedTrainingChallenge.com - For free speed training instructions. For speed fast muscles are just as important as strong muscles - yet making your muscles faster is often overlooked. Strong muscles are important but when they are also fast that is when you explode past your opponent.
Speed Training Challenge website
To find out why this program far outperforms many speed training drills or weight lifting workouts for getting faster and why many are amazed at their results - listen to or download the speed training seminar recording or transcript here. http://www.musclespeed.com
Muscle speed is accomplished by conditioning your fast twitch muscle fibers for their natural ability to contract with amazing speed. Whether your sport is football, soccer, track, baseball or basketball, fast muscle contraction speed cannot be accomplished with the same workouts used for muscle strength.
Speed training with resistance bands and isometrics using short training sessions is a very effective way to isolate and condition your fast twitch fibers for speed - and to develop faster sprint speed and running speed than ever before. Training all of the muscles used in the runnning process for faster sprint speed will help you run faster ans is often overlooked in many speed training programs.
For example your hip or thigh flexor muscles are a primary muscle group involved in sprinting. The hip flexors are among the strongest muscle groups in the body and crucial for you to sprint at your fastest speeds. Yet they are still found to be under developed far below their full potential in most athletes. This is mostly because many people are unaware of their function and importance and because there are few,if any, machines at the gym that will strengthen these muscles.
The only way that I have ever been able to effectively isolate the thigh flexors is with resistance bands. The only way I have ever been able to increase the speed of these muscles is with isometric training.
And remember - being fast is not the same as being strong. You will need fast muscles to dramatically improve your sprint speed, run faster, and become the best athlete possible.
Watch additional speed training videos at: http://www.speedtrainingsecrets.com
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard YouTube License
- 2:05 Speed Training "Run Faster In 4 Weeks" [2/4]by Twice The Speed TV Featured 273,708
- 7:53 Cristiano Ronaldo races against sprinter!- Tested to the limitby Shannon Breen2,542,988 views
- 2:39 Run faster in one week! DO THIS!!!by MOVE-MENT61,342 views
- 15:39 Video #2 - Speed Training Exercises to be a Faster Athleteby AQdotcom141,446 views
- 1:55 Speed Training | Sprint Speed | Run Fasterby kbandstraining2,300,197 views
- 4:05 training for speedby bburwell121,072,118 views
- 8:39 Training Tip #1 Stairs for a Powerful Strideby Runwithpower82,660 views
- 2:59 7 Steps to Running Faster for Any Sportby generalbiz1362,693 views
- 5:01 Usain Bolt Training | Speed Training Workout | Usain Bolt Workout | Coach Kozak HASfit Performanceby HASfit313,130 views
- 3:33 THIS WILL KICK YOUR ASSby ajFitness446,843 views
- 2:02 "Speed Training" Drills - Run Faster In 7 Daysby Twice The Speed TV111,281 views
- 2:09 Speed Training "Run Faster In 4 Weeks" [1/4]by Twice The Speed TV276,305 views
- 1:19 Plyometric Exercises | Foot Speed | Sprint Speedby kbandstraining77,297 views
- 3:14 3 Killer "Speed Training Drills" To "Run Faster"by Twice The Speed TV221,346 views
- 3:15 Football Speed & Agility Drillsby kbandstraining379,364 views
- 3:47 How To INSTANTLY "Run Faster" [Drop Your 40 Time]by Twice The Speed TV254,074 views
- 6:18 SAQ Quick Ladder Instructional Video by SKLZby Team SKLZ621,732 views
- 3:29 2011 FSU Strength and Conditioningby Chris Ruth265,550 views
- 16 videos Play all Band Training For Speed and Performanceby Schmitty10
- 6:17 How to Run Faster - Speed Training Drills to Improve Overall Speed, Sprinting Mechanics, and Formby trainingwitheps1,098,666 views