The Path to Prosperity (Episode 2): Saving Medicare, Visualized
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 24, 2011
Full script can be found at: http://budget.house.gov/fy2012budget/...
House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan: "We can no longer let politicians in Washington deny the danger to Medicare -- the danger is all too real, and the health of our nation's seniors is far too important. We have to save Medicare to avoid disruptions in benefits for current seniors, and to strengthen the program for future generations. House Republicans have put forward a plan to do just that. Democratic leaders in Congress have failed to produce a plan -- it has been 755 days since Senate Democrats even passed a budget. Meanwhile, the President's plan would empower a panel of 15 unelected bureaucrats to cut Medicare for current seniors, while failing to save the program for future retirees.
"This video lays out the clear choice our nation faces on Medicare: Will Medicare become a program in which a board of bureaucrats manages its bankruptcy by denying care to seniors? Or will leaders work together to save and strengthen Medicare by empowering seniors to choose health care plans that work best for them, with less support for the wealthy and more help for the poor and the sick? House Republicans have advanced solutions to save Medicare. Instead of working with us, the leaders of the Democratic Party have opted to play politics with the health security of America's seniors."
To learn more about the House-passed Fiscal Year 2012 Budget -- The Path to Prosperity: http://budget.house.gov/fy2012budget/
To learn more about the facts on the House Republicans' plan to save and strengthen Medicare: http://budget.house.gov/SettingtheRec...
Standard YouTube License
- 4:09 Andrew Klavan's Economic Smackdown: Paul Ryan vs. Barack Obamaby PJ Media Featured 86,137
- 3:15 The Path to Prosperity (Episode 1): America's two futures, visualizedby HouseBudgetCommittee321,680 views
- 4:09 Path to Prosperity (Episode 3): 3 Steps to Pro-Growth Tax Reform -- VISUALIZEDby HouseBudgetCommittee92,576 views
- 4:53 Tim Geithner to Paul Ryan: "We don't have a definitive solution... We just don't like yours"by HouseBudgetCommittee165,493 views
- 11:54 Paul Ryan - Leadership Needed to Save Medicare; Lift Debt Burden; Grow Economyby HouseBudgetCommittee8,325 views
- 27:48 Paul Ryan's CPAC 2012 Keynote Addressby prosperityaction42,783 views
- 1:24 WH Press Laugh At Carney's Defense Of Obamaby Greg Hengler127,308 views
- 6:08 Johnny Doe says Tim Geithner is a slimy, lying, scum sucking piece of corrupt trash!by johnnydoesworld14,877 views
- 6:00 Elizabeth Warren : Classic Takedown of Geithner Over TARP Bailout (from 2009) - MUST SEE !!!by Marie Marr30,217 views
- 2:50 Paul Ryan Takes Chris Matthews "To School" On Deficits and Taxesby FirstPatriots492,771 views
- 2:16 Chris Matthews Gets Angry Over "Thrill Up The Leg" Question on C-SPANby Conservative1001BG40,539 views
- 2:13 Ouch! Watch Rep. Paul Ryan Spank Former Obama Advisor Austan Goolsbeeby jim hoft195,490 views
- 6:14 Ron Paul - End Medicare, Social Security & Medicaid?by The Young Turks89,436 views
- 4:32 » Geithner arrested 116 major bank resignations PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHATS SAID HERE !!!by seattlepatriot1776113,372 views
- 2:23 Rep. Paul Ryan Slams liberal msnbc- Lets Have An Honest Debate About Healthcare Reformby AlreadyKnownAsX291,002 views
- 6:08 Paul Ryan grills President Obama at Health Care Summitby TheUnitedStatists65,230 views
- 8:45 2014 Medicare Doughnut Hole Costs - Donut Hole Costs for 2014by Christopher Westfall2,388 views
- 12:15 Paul Ryan The Path to Prosperity (Full Video)by MaDmOnkyKungFu11,842 views
- 5:46 Elizabeth Warren to Geithner: It's called accountability! (4.29.09)by FinancialHands44,746 views
- 6:12 Paul Ryan Takes Apart Obamacare in 6 Minutesby GooberTheUncouth513,447 views
- Loading more suggestions...