This video is unavailable.
The Path to Prosperity (Episode 2): Saving Medicare, Visualized
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 24, 2011
Full script can be found at: http://budget.house.gov/fy2012budget/...
House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan: "We can no longer let politicians in Washington deny the danger to Medicare -- the danger is all too real, and the health of our nation's seniors is far too important. We have to save Medicare to avoid disruptions in benefits for current seniors, and to strengthen the program for future generations. House Republicans have put forward a plan to do just that. Democratic leaders in Congress have failed to produce a plan -- it has been 755 days since Senate Democrats even passed a budget. Meanwhile, the President's plan would empower a panel of 15 unelected bureaucrats to cut Medicare for current seniors, while failing to save the program for future retirees.
"This video lays out the clear choice our nation faces on Medicare: Will Medicare become a program in which a board of bureaucrats manages its bankruptcy by denying care to seniors? Or will leaders work together to save and strengthen Medicare by empowering seniors to choose health care plans that work best for them, with less support for the wealthy and more help for the poor and the sick? House Republicans have advanced solutions to save Medicare. Instead of working with us, the leaders of the Democratic Party have opted to play politics with the health security of America's seniors."
To learn more about the House-passed Fiscal Year 2012 Budget -- The Path to Prosperity: http://budget.house.gov/fy2012budget/
To learn more about the facts on the House Republicans' plan to save and strengthen Medicare: http://budget.house.gov/SettingtheRec...
Standard YouTube License
- 59:45 Reich: How Unequal Can America Get?by UCtelevisionFeatured 83,805
- 4:09 Path to Prosperity (Episode 3): 3 Steps to Pro-Growth Tax Reform -- VISUALIZEDby HouseBudgetCommittee 92,093 views
- 11:54 Paul Ryan - Leadership Needed to Save Medicare; Lift Debt Burden; Grow Economyby HouseBudgetCommittee 8,308 views
- 3:15 The Path to Prosperity (Episode 1): America's two futures, visualizedby HouseBudgetCommittee 320,547 views
- 1:19 House Budget Trailer: America Deserves A Better Pathby HouseBudgetCommittee 114,650 views
- 14:30 Rep. Paul Ryan Vs. President Obamaby forbes 171,191 views
- 12:15 Paul Ryan The Path to Prosperity (Full Video)by MaDmOnkyKungFu 11,414 views
- 2:05 Town Hall Attendees Boo And Scream Liar As Paul Ryan Wants To Cut Taxes On Corporationsby ThinkProgress2 50,582 views
- 1:19 Queen humiliates President Obama at Buckingham Palace by refusing toast - May 24 2011by newsreeldemocracy 2,513,591 views
- 5:46 Elizabeth Warren to Geithner: It's called accountability! (4.29.09)by FinancialHands 32,021 views
- 4:30 Paul Ryan Nails IRS Commissioner on 2012 Cover Up of IRS Abuseby DiSaStaCaPiTaLisM 3,206 views
- 1:57 Paul Ryan gets booed for supporting wealthy tax breaksby ThinkProgressVideo 292,670 views
- 12 videos Play all Paul Ryanby kteynor
- 1:34 The Truth about Paul Ryanby zerban4wisconsin 11,309 views
- 5:27 Andrea Mitchell Gets Testy with Debbie Wasserman Schultz over Florida Jewish Supportby sktmax1961 53,371 views
- 2:40 Paul Ryan Blasts Dem Rep Claiming IRS Investigation is Political Theaterby MichaelSavage4Prez 3,685 views
- 0:58 US President Barack Obama suffers embarrassing royal toast mishap at Queen's banquetby telegraphtv 1,940,108 views
- 6:12 Paul Ryan Takes Apart Obamacare in 6 Minutesby GooberTheUncouth 363,833 views
- 3:26 Paul Ryan Medicare Plan Explained by Michelle Fields - Fox & Friends First - 8-13-12by RightSightings 4,864 views
- 3:23 The Path to Prosperity Budget: Your Country. Your Future. Your Choice.by HouseBudgetCommittee 64,000 views
- 5:33 GALLERY ERUPTS DURING IRS HEARING AFTER PAUL RYAN CALLS OUT A DEM REPby USnewsful 3,162 views
- Loading more suggestions...