Uploaded on Oct 17, 2010
Kyle Lambert shows you step-by-step how to draw Buzz Lightyear from Pixar's "Toy Story". So grab a pencil and let's get started!
Make sure to have about 3 reference photos of Buzz before you begin.
Here are the steps:
1) Begin drawing a basic rectangle shape
2) Draw a potato shape inside the rectangle
3) Erase the rectangle
4) Divide the potato shape into 4 sections
5) Add a line outside of head to add the ear
6) Place two curves (cheek lines) against the middle line
7) Add a small line for the nose
8) Draw the eyebrows close to the top of the head
9) Continue drawing the nose into a triangle
10) Draw 2 perfect circles for the eyes & 2 additional circles for the pupils
11) Erase the remaining construction lines
12) Add any additional small details on Buzz's face
13) Draw the 3 layers of costume around Buzz's neck.
14) Lightly draw (feathering) line around Buzz's head for his helmet
Subscribe to Kyle's channel
Music by: Sean Bentley
Join me on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/244896b
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CartoonBlock
Standard YouTube License