Rosie's Last Day on The View
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 23, 2007
This argument precipitated Rosie's last day. Before any of you even think of spewing forth your anti-free speech venom, whether or not you like Rosie O'Donnell or Elisabeth Hasselbeck, these two women were brave enough to engage in a debate that is not seen anywhere else on television. What we do see on television is states with different colors where red believes blue is evil, and blue believes red is evil. The "evil" idea works well with the culture of fear that people like Karl Rove use against us.
It seems to me that, Hasselbeck does support a notion of "evil" - she was thrilled to see Rosie's words twisted and was indeed cowardly for Elisabeth to sit there, [not] look Rosie in the eye and let her drown. Rosie posed a rhetorical question for which it was unreasonble to interpret that Rosie was calling the troops terrorists.
If you think about the number of 655,000 people killed in Iraq, can you justify that number? Since there were no WMD's in Iraq, do you think there were 655,000 "terrorists"? I mean, really, do you think that Al Quaeda has even 655,000 members world wide? If you have a point of view on this, I would like to hear it, because I can't begin to justify the deaths of that many people. If Bush had let the UN lead on this matter, we would not be in this position.
If you are a true patriotic American, you value freedom of speech. When different people debate different ideas and views, those are patriotic Americans. When you try to shut someone down for expressing their point of view, you are anti-American.
When you try to force your moral view on others, that is anti-American. When you try to limit the freedom of others, that is anti-American.
And for the record, I personally like Sherri Shepherd very much. I think she should be a permanent member of The View because she brings a fresh and just-different-enough point of view to the table.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:10 Alicia Silverstone Disses Elisabeth Hasselbeckby ReallyRickFeatured 2,590,539
- 4:24 FAIL: Elisabeth Hasselbeck attacks Shirley Sherrod to her face on THE VIEWby sigmonkeyataol 171,413 views
- 2:42 "The View"- Rosie's Farewell Speech (April 2007)by MusicBlaster08 50,350 views
- 9:47 The View - Most Memorable Moments - Elisabeth Hasselbeck vs Rosie O'Donnell (9-23-10)by jaynorris117 32,755 views
- 7:04 Rosie O'Donnell saying the truth about 9/11by SaghieKowsar 110,678 views
- Rosie O'Donnell 4,362 videos135
- 10:00 Rosie O'donnell vs Elisabeth Hasselbeck The Viewby Stelios james-foster 109,508 views
- 3:06 Rosie Dubunks Elizabethby LoudStudios 202,143 views
- 11:09 Bill Maher Exposes Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Super-Thin Skinby SupermanHotMale 464,153 views
- 1:00 Rosie O'Donnell responds to Barbara Waltersby tellthetruth811 216,743 views
- 8:59 Kate Gosselin Exploding On The View.by TanzimChampion 326,101 views
- 7:32 Rachel Maddow on The Viewby petulantrumble 720,101 views
- 5:10 Janeane Garofalo Sums up Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Rosie Radio 2/16/10by ScrewTheView 753,116 views
- 3:20 Elizabeth Ripped to Shreds!by hispanosporlacausa 649,515 views
- 5:48 Tom Cruise chews out Matt Lauer on LIVE TVby David Vogler 2,299,089 views
- 9:49 *The View Attacks Guest*by ViewGuru 510,800 views
- 4:08 The View: Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Melissa Ethridge Argue Over Gay Marriageby RandomClips2008 453,463 views
- 7:50 "The View"--Argues over Gay Marriageby RandomClips2008 764,831 views
- 3:57 The day After the election. Elizabeth HASSELBECK Comes over From The Darksideby HSOUIXZ 356,838 views
- 1:03 A Priest Ridicules Creationistby tpr007 1,134,373 views
- 5:52 Elisabeth Hasselbeck Cries After Sparring With Whoopi Over N-Wordby TheYoungTurks 549,267 views
- Loading more suggestions...