dark metal punk knight, 21 min speed paint in photoshop
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 16, 2012
READ MY FAQ at bottom - these are not tutorials, these are screen captured scribbles and sketches that I upload for my own sake and learning. I rarely answer to comments. Send me an email if you really want to get in contact with me.
compressed video (from 21 min):
I start almost everyday with a speed paint to warm up the wacom board. I often film these speedies, to keep track on my process and see what I am doing right/wrong. I do these for my own purpose only, and I am brutally honest with showing my process here, sometimes things dont go as planned -at all-, but thats part of the learning curve as well. cheers.
Q: you should have music on your clips?
A: I record these as a quick note. I simply dont have time to put music over it, and edit these. It takes enough time already to make them and upload them on a daily basis
Q: What program did you use?
A: Photoshop CS3 and and a wacom Intous 3.
Q: Where did you get your custom brushes?
A: from everywhere. friends and internetz, a mix
Q: Can you share your brushes?
A. I will try to put together a pack and share/post via my homepage in the future
Q: Do you know when you start what it will be?
A: no, almost never. I go with the flow and it often changes under the process. Thats why it often turn out like poop. sometimes it take 85% of the time to just find some interesting to take further.
Q. at *insert random number* min/sec in the clip, you do this and that and I cant really see what is happening, do you mind to tell me about and explain it all?
A. no I am sorry no (I don't have the time to sit and write x number of ppl personal tutorials etc - further on, there will be properly done video tutorials from me)
Q. You should have commentary over your clip?
A. I will make proper full length tutorial further on. these are just quick uploads.
Q. You should work for gaming Industry?
A. I do
Q. Why just all this speedies?
A. read above info again - for more of work:
Standard YouTube License
- 1:12:23 How to Paint Skin Realistically (Using a Face)by Istebrak A34,880 views
- 4:08 Digital Painting - The Year of the Dragonby TheZeroPhase532 views
- 2:31 23 min speedpainted skull in photoshopby TORVENIUS980 views
- 56:09 How to Paint Digitally: Warhammer 40,000 Black Templar Space Marine: Tutorialby Nicholas Kay164,012 views
- 2:19 speed painted vertical city, 22 min in photoshopby TORVENIUS782 views
- 20:02 How To Paint A Realistic Eye In Photoshopby Rogers Digital World136,575 views
- 8:15 Digital Painting Basics - Glossy Metal (8min)by Hani Masyon2,609 views
- 2:13 speed paint mecha with looters, 21 min in photoshopby TORVENIUS570 views
- 14:02 To Catch A Predator 5 Fort Myers Florida Part 1by xerovids426,600 views
- 7:19 Professional results from a spray can. The right wayby jtech87926,358 views
- 4:27 Photoshop: Line and Paint an Anime Sketchby Radiant Dreamer14,772 views
- 2:20 disaster speed paint in photoshop - todays jokeby TORVENIUS601 views
- 1:49 16 min speed paint in photoshopby TORVENIUS922 views
- 3:46 Mari Kalkun "Üü tulõk"by viimne8,935 views
- 13:56 Butterfly Face Painting Design Tutorialby FacePaintingTips968,207 views
- 27:35 How to Paint Backgrounds in Photoshopby Draw with Jazza14,411 views
- 32:49 How to Paint Digitally: Warhammer 40,000 Death Cult Assassin: Tutorialby Nicholas Kay41,193 views
- 2:44:56 Paint a manga character in Photoshop with Genzoman (part 1)by Imagine FX144,154 views
- 35:36 In-depth Photoshop Painting Tutorial - Daniel Craig as James Bondby wearedesign262,424 views
- 25:01 How to Remove a Background, Then Add Another - Photoshop CS5by Ch-Ch-Check It382,426 views
- Loading more suggestions...