No Greater Love- movie trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 10, 2009
my 55th vid. Please rate & comment, enjoy! =D (Click here for movie summary AND release date!)
Website: www.nglmovie.com - also on Facebook
The No Greater Love DVD will be coming out January 19th, 2010- Make sure you buy a copy!
A movie all Christians have been waiting for.
First Love. Second Chance.
Jeff and Heather were the Lucky ones. Best friends from childhood, high school sweethearts, and married by twenty-two. They were inseparable soul mates. Over time, however, Jeff became a workaholic, and Heather felt the neglect. After the birth of their son, Ethan, and with Jeff never around, Heather fell into a deep depression. In a moment of despair, Heather made the life-altering decision to leave Jeff for the nightand never returned. After police searches, missing persons reports, and endless efforts to find hershe was gone.
Ten years laterlife has moved on for Jeff and Ethan. Jeff is on the verge of proposing to Katie, his girlfriend of eight months, and Ethan has grown into a well-adjusted eleven year old. While not forgotten, Heather is a vivid, but distant memory of the past for Jeff, and no memory at all for Ethan.
Jeff is befriended by Dave, a fellow regular at a local coffee house. After striking up a friendship, they learn that their sons are baseball little league teammates. With summer break approaching, Dave encourages Jeff to allow Ethan to come to Kids Fest, a fun, week-long kids summer event at Daves church. Ambivalent toward God and church, but feeling that Kids Fest would be - if nothing else - good babysitting for his son, Jeff accepts.
Ethan has a blast, and on the final day, Jeff and Katie are persuaded to attend a brief show, which the kids are performing. It is on this day that Jeff receives the monumental shock of his life. Heather is one of the Kids Fest helpers!
Three years prior to their Kids Fest encounter, Heather had been saved from her sin, and was now a committed Christian. With all her heart, she had diligently attempted to find the whereabouts of Jeff and Ethan, but was ultimately unsuccessful. Turning it over to God, she had fervently been praying to see them again, and by Gods grace, here they were!
Jeff is forced to wrestle with forgiveness, reconciliation, and the irresistible grace of God.
RELEASE DATE: Valentine's day in 2010
Standard YouTube License
- 10:55 Will you hear my cry - P 1 Christian Movie/ Christliche Filmby Kanal von Masari101Featured 27,418
- 9:09 Danielle Steel's No Greater Love (1996) - Titanic Scene part 1by Tratring 37,548 views
- 2:34 Change of Plans Trailerby Procter & Gamble 2,032,016 views
- 2:17 Hilary Duff - 'Stay Cool' Official Movie Trailer (Extended Version)by Hilary Duff Digital 1,536,066 views
- 9:07 My favorite Christian movies! :Dby Eye2EyeIIIV 23,474 views
- 1:49 Courageous movie making! Class of '91 - new faith based movie trailerby faithflix 7,363 views
- 1:16 "One Love" Trailerby RunningHooksPictures's channel 53,384 views
- 2:13 The Romantics Movie Trailer Official (HD)by Clevver Movies 2,351,320 views
- 2:30 Amazing Grace movie trailerby Robin Parrish 1,684,487 views
- 2:02 Come What May Trailerby salvationmusiccom 58,181 views
- 7:00 Love comes softlyby MichaelaMike83 5,605 views
- 2:21 All Good Things - Official Trailer [HD]by VISO Trailers 4,341,647 views
- 2:08 Letters To God Theatrical Trailerby vivendient1's channel 709,770 views
- 2:36 Love and Other Drugs Movie Trailer Official (HD)by Clevver Movies 5,294,625 views
- 2:01 Stand Strong - Movie Trailerby Rod Santiano 47,287 views
- 2:49 No Greater Love - Film Trailerby Ignatius Press 7,153 views
- 1:32 Maggies Passage Trailerby The2ndfiddle 9,354 views
- 2:29 Faith Like Potatoesby Regardt vd Bergh 163,520 views
- 2:24 The Wedding Date Trailerby Rafael Maryska 1,403,959 views
- 2:49 NO GREATER LOVE Trailerby hdfilmtrailers2009 27,819 views
- Loading more suggestions...