This video is unavailable.
John Lennon & Yoko Ono: WAR IS OVER! (If You Want It)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 1, 2008
December 8, 2007
I miss you, John. 27 years later, I still wish I could turn back the clock to the Summer of 1980. I remember everything - sharing our morning coffee, walking in the park together on a beautiful day, and seeing your hand stretched to mine - holding it, reassuring me that I shouldn't worry about anything because our life was good.
I had no idea that life was about to teach me the toughest lesson of all. I learned the intense pain of losing a loved one suddenly, without warning, and without having the time for a final hug and the chance to say, "I love you," for the last time. The pain and shock of that sudden loss is with me every moment of every day. When I touched John's side of our bed on the night of December 8th, 1980, I realized that it was still warm. That moment has haunted me for the past 27 years - and will stay with me forever.
Even harder for me is watching what was taken away from our beautiful boy, Sean.
He lives in silent anger over not having his Dad, whom he loved so much, around to share his life with. I know we are not alone. Our pain is one shared by many other families who are suffering as the victims of senseless violence. This pain has to stop.
Let's not waste the lives of those we have lost. Let's, together, make the world a place of love and joy and not a place of fear and anger. This day of John's passing has become more and more important for so many people around the world as the day to remember his message of Peace and Love and to do what each of us can to work on healing this planet we cherish.
Let's: Think Peace, Act Peace, and Spread Peace. John worked for it all his life.
He said, "there's no problem, only solutions." Remember, we are all together.
We can do it, we must. I love you!
Yoko Ono Lennon
8 December 2007
Standard YouTube License
- 9:24 John Lennon - Woman is the "N" of the Worldby leia176ooFeatured 1,135,168
- 1:10:56 BED PEACE starring John Lennon & Yoko Onoby Yoko Ono 258,067 views
- 0:20 John Lennon & Yoko Ono: War Is Over! (If You Want It)by Yoko Ono 239,862 views
- 0:52 John Lennon: Imagine Peaceby Yoko Ono 252,806 views
- 2:20 John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Give Peace A Chanceby Yoko Ono 679,946 views
- 9:55 Julian Lennon slams Yoko Ono and talks of John Lennon and Paul McCartney (part1)by Dustin Smith 922,504 views
- 6:10 John Lennon bitches about a McCartney-playing violinistby cavettbiter 2,898,069 views
- 2:58 John Lennon & Yoko Ono stage a 'bed-in'by itnsource 320,303 views
- 7 videos Play all John & Yoko - Love & Peace [Documentary] 1990by debandana
- John Lennon Official YouTube 14 videos75K
- 1:21 John Lennon`s last interview 8th December 1980by thebeatlesinterviews 788,036 views
- 5:30 And So This Is Christmasby mfkier 706,584 views
- 9:08 John Lennon on The David Frost Show 1969 part 1by beatlesaus 203,286 views
- 6:43 JOHN LENNON - Imagine & So this is Christmas (War is Over)by b2ls 524,620 views
- 5:39 JOHN LENNON / MOTHERby deenaj44 2,883,610 views
- 2:56 John Lennon Yoko Ono Ballad Special (non-commercial release)by WolfEchoes 107,762 views
- 2:10 John Lennon-How do you Sleepby ralel0404 3,422,359 views
- 3:57 John Lennon stand by meby kyokushin4 37,754,176 views
- 3:20 John Lennon - Instant Karma (Live)by DoctorRobert1966 652,834 views
- 2:32 Band Aid 20 - Do They Know It's Christmas?by wateroftyne 1,614,209 views
- 1:30 John Lennon after meeting Prime Minister Trudeauby kalanw 149,594 views
- 2:47 Happiness is a Warm Gun - John Lennon [Beatles]by aDayInTheLife56 2,316,595 views
- Loading more suggestions...