The Laura Ingraham Show - Dick Cheney slams Obama, has questions for Palin
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 2, 2011
ON CONDI RICE
@4:20 - Ingraham: "So you reject the idea that you're attacking her integrity or the integrity of Colin Powell?"
ON DOUBLING THE NATIONAL DEBT
@12:48 - Ingraham: "You guys doubled the debt over 8 years and that is a huge hole to crawl out of."
Cheney: "Well, and of course we had a little problem with respect to the War on Terror and major operations in Afghanistan. Obama, in a much shorter period of time, has added more debt than we did in the 8 years we were there if we are going to start to make those kinds of compairisons."
ON LESS THAN STELLAR BUSH PICKS
@17:14 - Ingraham "Alberto Gonzalez has to be one of the most unimpressive people I have ever interviewed and he was the Attorney General of the United States. I found that appalling."
Cheney: "Well everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes."
Ingraham: "I just can't believe you would think he was competent knowing how smart you are."
Cheney: "Well I could sit down and put together a list of reporters who I thought were especially not competent."
ON SUPPORTING KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON OVER RICK PERRY IN 2010 GUBERNATORIAL
@18:06 - "Well I was there to support Kay, she was an old friend we worked together back in the Ford administration. When she announced for Governor of Texas she asked me if I would do an event for her and I was happy to do that. She obviously lost. I don't think that has any bearing now on what's going to happen with respect to the Republican nomination for president. Rick Perry is in the race, I haven't endorsed anybody, I suspect I will endorse whoever our party's nominee is."
ON BUSH'S CHINA POLICY
@19:32 - "Well, before we had arrived there was a well established pattern that had developed over time of sort of linkages, if you will, between the Chinese economy and the U.S. economy. And the fact of the matter is there is a huge amount of business back and forth between the two countries and that was already an established pattern when we arrived. I think if anything its grown stronger over the recent years. I am always a bit ambivalent towards it. On the one hand I think it is important that the Chinese be integrated, if you will, in the world economy, they have got a lot to offer. And by the same token they have been competitors in some areas where, frankly, I can get very angry."
@21:49 - "We do not have an effective economic policy in the United States."
@22:22 - "I watched him when he first came to town as a newly elected Senator, he hadn't been in the Senate very long and he announced and ran a good campaign and got elected president. But I don't find he has the broad background of experience at the federal level or from a business standpoint, that I'd like to see in a president."
ON SARAH PALIN
@23:02 - Ingraham: "If you could cite a couple of things that are required, not constitutionally, but necessary for this job, for someone to take this job."
Cheney: "You mean Vice President?"
Cheney: "Thick skin. You need the capacity to turn on the tube every night and watch the late night comedians make you the punch line, tell a lot of jokes, it goes with the turf and I'm not above telling a few of those stories myself. But the fact of the matter is you really do need to have the capacity to do what you think is right, to offer the advice you think the president of the country needs, you have to remember you are not in charge of anything, you don't run anything as Vice President. And you do need to have thick skin, you'll be subject to a lot of criticism, some of it funny, some of it not so funny."
@23:53 - Ingraham: "Sarah Palin comes to mind when I think about that because she was set to become number two after the Bush administration. Do you think that was, you know, well suited?"
Cheney: "Well I've never gotten around the question of her having left the Governorship of Alaska midterm. I've never heard that adequately explained so that I could understand why, how she decided in her first term to step down and still be, I'd like to know more about that."
Standard YouTube License
- 15:29 The Laura Ingraham Show: Rick Perry gives first national radio interview as presidential candidateby Laura Ingraham17,124 views
- 2:13 Laura Ingraham takes down smarmy Chris Matthewsby gdz43211,118,855 views
- 2:03 VIDEO: Football coach, referee brawlby ABC Action News129,509 views
- 1:30 Dick Cheney: I was honored to be compared to Darth Vaderby dcexaminer12,295 views
- 2:37 NewsBusted 9/2/11by newsbusted67,512 views
- 1:23 This is what it's like to be shot at with an AK-47by tuner5628,000,282 views
- 2:54 ERIS: World's first realistic simulation of the formation of the Milky Wayby cscsch258,281 views
- 1:28 From The Desk Of Donald Trump: Dick Cheneyby Trump52,743 views
- 1:10 Obama's A "Rhetorical & Substantive Failure" Says... NYT's Frank Rich!by Greg Hengler11,226 views
- 0:49 Andy Roddick Has Some Thoughts On TV Analystsby Sean Keeley83,126 views
- 1:42 Laura Ingraham 1 by 1 - Episode 28 Previewby Laura Ingraham338 views
- 0:31 KCU-Budget-c4-web.movby unifiedconservatives60,114 views
- 1:55 Bill O'Reilly Gets Dick Cheney To Admit the Pointlessness of His Warsby Occupy Democrats1,519 views
- 1:11 The Film (Long) - Burberry Bodyby Burberry782,895 views
- 5:23 Bill O'Reilly: Cheney scared of debateby beltwayjunky844 views
- 0:24 かんべんしてよぉ～by 501krgan040410,522,393 views
- 10:58 Bill O'Reilly + Elisabeth Hasselbeck + Fox News = Absurdby The Young Turks176,222 views
- 1:21:11 VP Dick Cheney Talks New Memoirby NixonFoundation491 views
- 10:40 The Laura Ingraham Show - Mike Huckabee slams Chris Matthews, Obama, and Politicoby Laura Ingraham3,387 views
- 0:22 Laura Ingraham on Republicansby Gaus2122,123 views
- Loading more suggestions...