iPhone in Enterprise
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 9, 2008
The best phone for business. Ever.
What makes iPhone a great business phone? Simple. The same features that make it a revolutionary mobile device. With iPhone 2.0 software, iPhone does even more for your enterprise. It supports Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, delivering push email, calendar, and contacts. And it gives mobile users secure access to corporate resources with Cisco IPSec VPN and wireless network services with WPA2 Enterprise and 802.1X authentication.
Best email on a mobile device.
Email on iPhone offers a viewing experience unlike any other mobile device. Its rich HTML format means email looks and acts like email on your computer. With support for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, PDF, JPEG, and now iWork, attachments can be viewed exactly as they were designed to. Users can even zoom in on important information with the tap of a finger. And now that iPhone has built-in support for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, users get all the benefits of push email.
With its Multi-Touch interface, no other mobile calendar application is as intuitive or simple to use. Tap to accept or decline a meeting invitation. Tap again to see who's attending, check scheduling conflicts, review the agenda, or add alerts. Colour coding makes calendar entries easy to organize and view at a glance. And push calendar and integrated support for time zones means users can stay up to date no matter where their business takes them.
More powerful contacts.
Finding contacts on iPhone is as simple as scrolling through your contact list or using the search feature. Add or change a contact and it updates everywhere automatically. But what really makes Contacts ideal for business is its seamless integration with features such as Maps, Safari, and SMS. Find customer offices using Maps with GPS. Get directions and call directly from map listings to confirm. Add vCards received via email. Look up contacts faster with search support for companywide Global Address Lists (GAL). And with push contacts on iPhone, contact lists are always up to date.
Desktop-class web browsing.iPhone uses Safari — the most advanced browser on a mobile device — and displays the web the way it was designed to be seen. With support for web standards, SSL, and Cisco IPSec VPN, iPhone delivers secure access to corporate intranets so users can access their company's resources wherever they are. Web Clips give quick, one-tap access from the Home screen to important websites and web applications. And the fastest available connection to the web is always ensured, whether it's EDGE, 3G, or Wi-Fi.
Enterprise applications.With support for custom-designed enterprise applications, iPhone becomes a must-have mobile device for businesses. Using the iPhone SDK, an enterprise can easily create applications customized to its business needs and even take advantage of key iPhone technologies such as Multi-Touch, the accelerometer, fast wireless connectivity, and GPS. To deploy their in-house applications, companies can securely sync the applications via iTunes to authorized iPhones. Once installed, enterprise applications live side by side with all the other applications that come with every iPhone.
Smarter phone features.iPhone is a revolutionary phone that also helps manage daily work calls. Visual Voicemail allows users to prioritize which messages to listen to first and fast-track through a message to get to key information. Swapping and merging calls and even initiating conference calls is easy. To add an attendee, just tap a name from a contact list or company GAL.
More for business.
iPhone has even more great features for business users. Find a customer's address and get directions with GPS-powered Maps. Send SMS messages to multiple recipients. Get a one-tap weather report before your next business trip. Check stocks at a glance. Write notes to save or email. Even perform complex calculations with the built-in scientific calculator.
Standard YouTube License
- 39:03 iPhone 3G and 3GS Complete Strip and Re-Build Repair Guide - www.AppleiPodParts.comby Custompod127,189 views
- 5:43 Phil Schiller - iPhone and Microsoft Exchange Demoby Christoph Dernbach63,772 views
- 6:14 HD!!! INTRODUCING the REVOLUTIONARY NEW Apple iPhone 4 at WWDC 2010 by Steve Jobsby thefansofapple155,935 views
- 3:57 Top 5 IPhone/IPod Application's (2011)by TechnologyFlow46,443 views
- 4:43 iPhone Enterprise Activationby Owlnevertell9,627 views
- 1:03 Push Email - Apple 3G IPhone vs. Blackberry Curveby Bryan Esposito80,440 views
- 9:26 Top 15 iPhone Apps For Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs -- WTF? Episode #48by Jimmy Vee8,172 views
- 7:00 How to install Cydia on your iphone, ipod, or ipadby GroundKicker360,073 views
- 9 videos Play all iphohe web appsby JDPetersUSA
- 8:11 iphone 3G Tutorialby ZiffDavisEnterpriseV31,195 views
- 3:40 iPhone 3G Whatsapp working 100% tested with latest version as of 3/27/2013by Rick Blaga140,003 views
- 6:43 Cisco SIP and iPhone 3Gby Jason Goldberg28,781 views
- 9:01 iPhone 2.0 includes enterprise features, to launch in June.by uberpulse22,390 views
- 4:25 HOW TO INSTALL IOS 6 ON iPhone 2g 3g, iPod Touch 1g 2g (OLD DEVICES)by RadRider33277,069 views
- 32:59 iPod Touch 4th Gen Digitizer & LCD Screen Replacement Repair Guide - www.AppleiPodParts.comby Custompod183,985 views
- 3:05 Connect to your PC with a Remote iPhone 3Gby iphonesimunlock283,711 views
- 9:46 Apple iPod Touch & Nano (Space Gray): Unboxing & Comparisonby DetroitBORG60,773 views
- 2:30 Apple iPhone Could Put BlackBerry Out of Businessby TheStreet15,125 views
- 12:29 NEW Whited00r 6 Jailbreak & Unlock For iPhone 2G, 3G, iPod Touch 1G, 2Gby DinoZambas2225,831 views
- 3:42 iPhone/iPod Touch White Screen Solutionby hawks12thman1,150,825 views