Young Buck Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison For Weapons Violations
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 14, 2012
Multi-platinum rapper Young Buck was sentenced Friday to three years in prison after he was convicted on weapons charges.
Young Buck, a Nashville native whose real name is David Darnell Brown, was arrested for possessing weapons despite being a convicted felon following a stabbing several years prior.
The judge sentenced the rapper to serve his two counts concurrently, so he will spend a total of 18 months in jail.
"With the judge not considering my history to subtract some time, I'm just thankful for what time I do have," Young Buck said.
Young Buck is also involved in a bankruptcy case after a contract dispute with record label G-Unit Records. Numerous pieces of gold and diamond jewelry once owned by the rapper will be auctioned by the IRS on July 26.
"I've had some rough times. I've been fighting the bankruptcy situation, and there were some court situations," he said.
In December, a U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge in Nashville converted the rapper's bankruptcy case from a Chapter 11 reorganization to a Chapter 7 liquidation. The trustee administering his estate said she planned to sell the trademarked "Young Buck" name along with other assets seized for non-payment.
Creditors submitted claims totaling $11.5 million, including $10 million that the label G-Unit Records said Young Buck owed them.
Other items to be sold at the auction include a diamond necklace, a Breitling Bentley watch, recording studio equipment, art work, televisions and a Tennessee Titans refrigerated soda machine.
An inventory of the auction items and photographs can be viewed at: http://www.treasury.gov/auctions/irs/....
In March, Young Buck's girlfriend was grazed by a bullet while riding in a vehicle driven by the rapper. Police said the shooting took place after the couple was involved in a heated argument with other people at the night club La Bamba in south Nashville.
Friday, the judge said Young Buck must remain off drugs and will be subject to court-ordered supervision for three years after his release.
"My pride is through the roof. My head is held high, and I'm just looking to get all this behind me," Young Buck said.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:43 IRS Collected $53K At Young Buck's Auction.by WeirdWorldTv45,019 views
- 0:25 50 Cent Addresses Young Buck Going to Jailby HipHopWired133,984 views
- 14:42 Ja Rule Says 50 Cent Hurt Him, Eminem, Rick Ross Scared of 50, Irv Gotti talks Dr Dre, Chris Lightyby Streat King410,753 views
- 0:48 Big Meech Dissing Young Jeezy From Jail "He's A Liar"by Jaffe Joffer311,667 views
- 5:23 Bow Wow Begs 50 Cent for a G-Unit Re-Union!by Streat King156,601 views
- Young Buck 12,022 videos8
- 5:59 Westwood - Young Buck message to 50 Cent 1Xtraby timwestwoodtv353,161 views
- 4:27 50 Cent Addresses Bang Em Smurf "Smurf Is My Baby"by Jaffe Joffer143,262 views
- 8:19 50 Cent & Young Buck Full 16 Min Convo/Buck Cries pt.2of2by PaperChaserDotCom191,741 views
- 17:06 Judge Explains 20-Year Prison Sentence For Dippolitoby WPBF 25 News113,658 views
- 2:22 Wendy Williams Goes Hard On Lil Wayneby HoodTV5427,333 views
- 1:51 Diamond Speaks on Her Relationship With Lil Scrappyby djvlad156,287 views
- 0:28 YOUNG BUCK FIRST DAY OUT OF PRISONby BlackFly Music23,821 views
- 21 videos Play all gunitby solo2fresh
- 2:55 Birdman Talks About B.G. Situationby GlobalGrindTV261,120 views
- 13:22 Prodigy Explains Why He Thinks Jay-Z Is A Punk, Talks Nas & 2Pac Beefby MoneyStacksMatt73,927 views
- 9:53 Young Buck Crying + Young Buck - The Taped Conversation [50 Cent Diss, Response]by HipHopUpload175,132 views
- 1:08 chief keef twitter laughing at death of lil jojoby newshitpop80,197 views
- 5:59 Juvenile Doubts A Cash Money Reunion, Speaks On Buck & Breaks Down Why Turk Went To Jailby Thisis50194,282 views
- 3:57 ALL NEW "YOUNG BUCK BACK IN JAIL 2 YEARS" / TRILLA DVD MAGAZINEby Omar Huertas27,790 views