How to run Fallout 1 with DosBox Turbo on Android
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 11, 2012
Fallout 1 is now playable on Android with the DosBox Turbo app and a little modification. Let me take you on a post apocalyptic nuclear role playing adventure.
How to Play Fallout 1 With DosBox Turbo:
Recommended System Requirements:
CPU Quad- Core, Dual-core 1.2Ghz+, equivalent or better.
GPU Adreno 220+, Nvidia Tegra2/3/4, equivalent or better.
Memory 2GB, 1GB, 512MB. My Config asks for a min or 256MB & shouldn't be run on a device with less than 512MB.
8GB disk space
Minimum System Requirements:
1Ghz Single-Core CPU with 512MB of Ram
4GB Disk Space
Full install instructions:
1)You will need to have the DosBox Turbo app installed on your Android device. Run the DosBox Turbo app and open the settings menu from either the pull down menu at the Top or left side swiping menu. Go to "DosBox Settings/Advanced DosBox Config" check "Manual Mode". You must restart the app before these changes will take effect.
2)Download and install Fallout 1 the game on your PC. I got it from a free promotion @ GOG http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout
3)You will need the paid Play Store App DosBox Turbo
4)Download and extract the Fallout 1 Dos files below. You will need to add these Dos files into the fallout 1 folder installed on your PC. Copy and paste them directly into that folder.
fallout1.1+Dos Patch download:
5)a)Place my Fallout 1 Config file into the fallout 1 install folder. There are two different config files. The one without video & ambient noise is for slower devices that just meet the Min system requirements or have performance issues.
5)b)The second folder has a modified Dosbox Turbo Config File. You will need to copy and paste it into the root directory of your Android devbice, make sure you have done step 1 or this will not work and you will have to recopy the file.
Update! 10/30/13: Fallout 1 & DosBox Turbo Config files:
Notes:Config V4.0 For all devices, 256MB mem, cycles set to default Max, Auto.exe :
Config V3.0. Performance tweaking & improved sound:
6)Optional) I also installed this NPC patch from the no mutants allowed website. This allows you to edit your follows weapons and inventory, like Fallout 2. Download and extract these files into the Data folder in your fallout 1 directory.
Fallout 1 Dosbox Turbo on Android TF201, by moatdd:
New video and instructions for playing Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics on Android:
[Video] How to Play PC games on Android with DosBox Turbo:
Click here to learn how to Play Fallout Tactics on Android:
[Video]How to Play Fallout 1 and 2 on Android with QEMU(Free):
How to Play Fallout 1 and 2 and Tactics on Android [No Mutants Thread]
Standard YouTube License
- 19:39 How to run Fallout 2 on Androidby Roland Deschain30,205 views
- 30:12 How to run Fallout 1 & 2 on Android with QEMUby Roland Deschain32,346 views
- 23:31 How To Play PC Games on Android With DosBox Turboby Roland Deschain22,923 views
- 1:16:34 Daggerfall Retro Reviewby Undrgroundvids6,317 views
- 9:26 How to Play Fallout Tactics on Android with DosBox Turboby Roland Deschain2,869 views
- 28:47 How-To: Run Fallout 1 in DOSBoxby The Bitwise383 views
- 11:31 How to Install Android on HP Touchpad (Super Easy)by BOSSDON29ify75,897 views
- 5 videos Play all Fallout For Androidby RolandDeschain79
- 16:36 Let's Play X-Com UFO Defense Again 24: 'That' Terror Missionby Kikoskia20,579 views
- 13:58 Master of Orion 2 - Let's "Learn" - pt 1by quill1826,710 views
- 14:33 How To Install Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.4) on HP TouchPadby robo13104,370 views
- 11:22 How to run Windows 95 on Dosboxby Sean Caviness5,884 views
- 20:37 How to Play Half-Life 1 on Android with DosBox Turbo +Soundby Roland Deschain16,616 views
- 51:11 A Thorough Look At Falloutby Noah Caldwell-Gervais43,884 views
- 15:04 The Elder Scrolls Evolution - M'aiq's Road to Skyrimby lmchucho85,588 views
- 1:20:34 *Looking back* The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfallby KGhaleon7,642 views
- 11:16 Follow up Ice Cream Sandwich CM9 on HP Touchpad Reviewby Joenathan's happy fun time channel2,540 views
- 16:49 LGR - The Elder Scrolls Arena - DOS PC Game Reviewby Lazy Game Reviews139,491 views
- 5:56 Charge - Sixty Symbolsby Sixty Symbols28,378 views
- 24:57 Angry Birds Go! Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 - Kart Leveled Up! Seedway (iOS, Android)by ZackScottGames68,495 views