Michael Shermer debunked by Astrologer on his own show!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 10, 2010
Shermer and the Pseudo-Skeptics are debunked here: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com
I've always known that there was something to astrology, even though there's no scientific basis to it by conventional standards. Nevertheless, the patterns DO EXIST, and I mean patterns far above chance that cannot be explained by chance.
- I've always had a kindred spirit and connection with Cancers, for instance. Not saying 100 percent, but at least 70 or 80 percent. The PATTERN is definitely there. Not a coincidence.
In fact, there have been several occasions where I knew a person was a Cancer even though they NEVER told me their birthdate or sign, and I turned out to be RIGHT! I swear it.
- During my travels, I found that an unusually high percentage of girls I met were Aries. I'm talking a much higher percentage than a 1 in 12 chance. Perhaps Aries are more likely to be brave enough to talk to strangers? I don't know, but the pattern is definitely there.
- Also, variations of Astrology like Chinese Purple Heart and Indian Vedic Astrology have produced extremely birth charts and predictions for my life and others that are highly specific and accurate, not general.
- And besides, we know that the power elite use it in their Occult Rituals (Freemasons, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, etc.) so it must work or else they wouldn't be using it.
So you see, even without conventional scientific basis, the PATTERNS are still there, and I mean patterns far ABOVE chance.
Therefore, the skeptics like James Randi and John Stossel of ABC who claim that Astrology is all about general claims that apply to anyone are WRONG in my view and reflect total IGNORANCE of Astrology on their part.
No system, even a metaphysical one, is perfect or infallible. But Astrology definitely does get SPECIFICS about a person right that chance or educated guesses do not. And I'm talking about specifics that do not apply to everyone.
It gets even more accurate when you use Indian Vedic Astrology or Chinese Purple Heart Astrology, which is based on I Ching principles. Readings from those systems have even pinpointed specific years when certain things would happen in my life which came true, as well as specific addiction and talents that I possess, which do NOT apply to most people.
Simply put, the skeptics are wrong. Their explanations go against my firsthand experience. And it's unfortunate that they are too closed minded to admit that there are forces in the multi-dimensional universe that they don't understand.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:36:30 Game 4 - Viswanathan Anand vs Magnus Carlsen | FIDE World Chess Championshipby aicfofficial Featured 150,451
- 9:55 1/3 Uri Geller performs under controlled conditions - James Randi was wrong!by SCEPCOP3,261 views
- 9:12 1/2 Why James Randi, Michael Shermer and other Pseudoskeptics are NOT real skeptics!by SCEPCOP5,296 views
- 7:23 James Randi Debates 2 Mediums and Psychiatrist Brian Weissby SCEPCOP247,529 views
- 1:04:07 Creation Debunked Full Series ᴬⁿᵈʳºᵐᵉᵈᵃˢᵂᵃᵏᵉby HighPoweredLasers18,454 views
- 1:01 David Icke - Skeptics are controlled by the Reptilian Brainby SCEPCOP2,854 views
- 1:35:32 Does God Exist? John Lennox vs. Michael Shermerby ThomisticTheist5,216 views
- 8:41 Critique of the Law of Attraction and "The Secret" - Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, New Age, etc.by SCEPCOP2,423 views
- 18:11 James Randi exposes James Hydrickby Rational Response Squad2,313,739 views
- 10:10 3/3 Uri Geller performs under controlled conditions - James Randi was wrong!by SCEPCOP856 views
- 57:27 Talking to the Dead: James Van Praagh Testedby Skeptic Magazine23,633 views
- 1:48:55 Debate: Atheists vs Christians (Krauss + Shermer vs D'Souza + Hutchinson)by VeganAtheist12,962 views
- 1:00:02 Jeffrey Armstrong "Spiritual Teachings of the Avatar: Ancient Wisdom for a New World"by George Lewis2,962 views
- 8:57 2/2 Why James Randi, Michael Shermer and other Pseudoskeptics are NOT real skeptics!by SCEPCOP1,285 views
- 2:12:54 Kent Hovind - Debate 20 - How to Debate a Creationist - Kent Hovind vs. Michael Shermerby GodGunsGutsGlory4KJV23,384 views
- 11:29 Stossel: Skepticism Part 1 The Value of Skepticismby Philip Sheffield21,171 views
- 2:27:14 David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)by Chris White394,693 views
- 1:55:23 Deepak Chopra and Michael Shermer: Ultimate Realityby ChapmanUniversity76,777 views
- 42:03 John Stossel's Illegal Everythingby VP attnm383,584 views
- 41:00 Myths, Lies and Complete STUPIDITY!by cablenewsguy33,638 views
- Loading more suggestions...