Uploaded on Mar 7, 2011
In partnership with http://www.FaveCrafts.com , I am pleased to present this video on how to make a winter inspired bracelet! For more free craft projects, video tutorials and craft tips, visit www.FaveCrafts.com .
Memory-wire makes quick and easy bracelets. However this time we are going to add "frosting" to this bracelet by attaching snowflake charms to the looped ends!
» Materials List «
• 2-1/4 inch bracelet memory wire
• Blue silver-lined square seed beads
• White bugle beads
• Size 6 pearl white seed beads
• Two snowflake charms
• Round-nose pliers
• Heavy-duty wire cutters
» Instructions «
• Measure and cut two loops plus 2" from your memory-wire.
• Make a loop at one end of your memory-wire, but before you close the loop, attach a snowflake charm.
• Slide on your beads! You can make up your own pattern or just make a random pattern.
• Make a loop at the end of your memory-wire, but before you close the loop, attach a snowflake charm.
Thanks so much for watching! This tutorial was brought to you by FaveCrafts.com.
Socialize with me!!
┌ Website and blog: http://www.eclecticdesignsbycatherine...
├ Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Eclecticdesi...
├ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EclecticDesi...
├ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDbyCatherine
├ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/eclecticdesigns
├ Subscribe to my blog! http://feeds.feedburner.com/eclecticd...
├ Want to contact me? Message me here on YouTube or leave a comment on any video! I read each and every comment posted.
└ Business inquiries? Email me at email@example.com!
Disclaimer: All products used in this video were purchased by me. FaveCrafts has compensated me for this video.
Standard YouTube License