SEIU Exposed: SEIU Assaulted Workers During Corporate Campaign
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 11, 2009
Rather than allow workers a private ballot, SEIU engaged in a corporate campaign in an effort to coerce workers into their union.
True Card Check Story of SEIU and U.S. Labor Coordinated Abuse
This is an important story in these times of the Big Labor takeover of the Federal government. This documented true story that contains Card Check abuse, SEIU physical violence against workers, SEIU abuse of the NLRB system, orchestrated false allegations, and a corrupt Clinton appointee; and you can see and hear about what happens when Big Labor Bosses control a presidents administration like they do today.
Mr. Randy Schabers story begins with the discovery of an ongoing SEIU card check forced unionism scheme that included harassing employees at their homes. Mr. Schaber offered to hold an NLRB sanctioned secret ballot election.
The SEIU organizers replied, We will never let your employees have a secret ballot election. Then, Mr. Schaber began to feel the pain that SEIUs corporate campaign is designed to inflict.
To hear Mr. Schaber tell the story in his own words, we recommend that you listen and watch his full interview (links to parts 1, 2, and 3) or for a brief description view his shortened interview. You will be amazed at the abuse of federal power coordinated by SEIU in the 1990s when they had less control of the White House than they do today.
For more information, you can download the edited version of the U.S. House of Representatives Report that discusses SEIUs corporate campaign and the U.S. Department of Labors abuses that Mr. Schaber suffered and eventually resulted in the dismissal of a Clinton appointee.
The following are quotes from that U.S. House of Representatives report:
John Sweeney, President of the AFLCIO, declared a new direction for the international labor unions that the Federation represents. Mr. Sweeney declared that labor would become far more militant in the pursuit of organizing and collective bargaining objectives. The term used to organize formally non-union corporations became known as corporate campaigns.
A corporate campaign has several distinct elements. Two of the most prominent elements are: having the target company perceived negatively by the companys investors, customers, employees and the public, and initiating enforcement and oversight actions by federal, State, and local governmental agencies. In other words, organized labor in a corporate campaign does not necessarily target the employees of the corporation as it had done historically, but rather focuses on corporate management.
Perhaps Stephen Lerner, Organizing Director of the Service Employees International Union said it best—
Instead of asking, How do we win a majority of (employee) votes?, we should be asking, How do we develop power to force employers to recognize the union and sign a contract.
(REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE COMMITTEE ON ECONOMIC AND
EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES DURING THE 104TH CONGRESS, 1/2/1997)
Standard YouTube License
- 8:44 Exposed - SEIU Corporate Campaign - The Devil At My Door?by Right2WorkCommittee3,637 views
- 3:09 Nina Easton: What I saw at the SEIU thug protest at that banker's homeby pmesser14,571 views
- 9:38 (1 of 3) Exposed: How SEIU's "Corporate Campaign" Used Clinton's Department of Laborby Right2WorkCommittee11,283 views
- 2:46 SEIU Busts Up Impeach-Obama Overpass Demos in Californiaby SoNSanDiego9,860 views
- 7:16 PUBLIC EMPLOYEE UNIONS (PART 1 OF 2): ARE THEY TO BLAME FOR OUR BUDGET CRISIS?by KenKW10115,859 views
- 3:09 SEIU thugs attackby Kaos Ktrl15,755 views
- 5:30 Glenn Beck SEIU Union's ANDY STERN has OBAMA'S EAR 22 TIMES in WHITE HOUSE Fox News 11-17-09by TedVoron5,686 views
- 2:23 Aviation Safeguards to SEIU: You don't march for usby AV SG687 views
- 7:29 The Location of the Next Jewish Temple - Prophecy Today Video Updateby Jimmy DeYoung168,519 views
- 4:19 Government takeover of your computer! You become Federal property! NO LIE!by lfspaul1,355 views
- 6:15 (2 of 3) Exposed: How SEIU's "Corporate Campaign" Used Clinton's Department of Laborby Right2WorkCommittee3,361 views
- 1:35 What is the SEIU hiding?by NumbersUSA9,917 views
- 9:57 SEIU Makes Secret Deals with Employers to Undermine Workersby Stern Burger117 views
- 12:14 Mortgage Strike secret revolt revealed SEIU Lerner FULL Uncut Versionby dennismassa9,687 views
- 9:57 (3 of 3) Exposed: How SEIU's "Corporate Campaign" Used Clinton's Department of Laborby Right2WorkCommittee622 views
- 2:25 SEIU Street Theatre & Intimidation Tacticsby Right2WorkCommittee904 views
- 5:21 Rachel Maddow connects Union Busting to EFCA Oppositionby onlyobvious4,321 views
- 0:59 WFI: When you wish upon a starby WorkforceFairness5,819 views
- 28:09 City Talk: Mike Fishman, president, Local 32BJ, Service Employees International Union (SEIU)by cunytv75416 views
- 4:47 Michelle Malkin on SEIU obama Thugs Attacking Citizens in St. Louisby AlreadyKnownAsX211,005 views
- Loading more suggestions...