Zombies Ate My Neighbors -- Levels 12 - 15
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 16, 2009
Boy, this is a long one, I'm surprised so many stages managed to fit into one single video.
It's time again for another "boss" stage, and the Martians definitely don't pull any punches. They come armed with their signature bubble guns and will trap victims inside, which my cohort, Zeke, claims will kill them if they stay inside too long, but I'm not entirely convinced that they won't come out without a single scratch on them...but I'm not about to test my theory on what precious few victims we have just for the heck of it.
I do remember the instruction manual giving out some pretty dubious advice from time to time, not especially the most credible of which was something along the lines of "Martians hate tomatoes"...which may be true, but they're easily dispatched and scared back to their mothership by ANY attack, making them something like really fast zombies with projectile attacks, really. Then again, what much else will you be doing with your tomatoes?
There are also football players on the field, confusingly enough all for the same team, so then what's the deal with all the cheerleaders? Maybe it's just a jointly-held practice game...I really don't know. The ball players will just push you around unnecessarily and catch your passes if you decide to throw a football in their direction...I don't even think they push the alien invaders around at all! I think Mars could use a few pigskin players instead...
Chopping Mall is pretty straightforward in its apparent intent to make things as annoying as possible by throwing in very poorly-planned (from a shopping perspective) aisle layouts and a couple of chainsaw maniacs in addition to the usual zombies and toys run amok. We lost too many victims to that stage, it's a real downer.
Seven zombies? Heck no, it's a full-blown infestation in some really creepy mazelike catacombs littered with bones and flesh-eaters and even a couple of spike traps. There weren't even enough victims there to feed seven zombies anyway...unless a couple of them wanted to split an explorer or two, I guess. I have to wonder what that baby was even doing there, though.
Last but not least, we get a dinner invitation...Monster Island, yes, I see...sounds like a nice enough place, right? I believe that this is our first encounter with the aquatic fishman enemy, dangerously fast creatures with a penchant for jumping straight out of the water and directly in front of a player or a victim. There were also a few werewolves invited to dinner, I see.
You'll notice that this is our first use of the as-of-yet unseen blue "Ghost Kid" potion, which makes you entirely unable to attack or use items, but also grants total immunity to attack and the ability to walk on water.
Interestingly enough, there is a rare and useful skull key just lying around on a little spit of land on this stage. Finders keepers, I suppose!
Standard YouTube License
Next in Zombies Ate My Neighbors
- 7:07 Zombies Ate My Neighbors -- Levels 9 - 11by YuuGiJoou 13,753 views
- 6:06 Zombies Ate My Neighbors -- Levels 20 and 21by YuuGiJoou 9,567 views
- 1:05 Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Secret Weapon, Flamethrowerby whoisthisgit 13,778 views
- 6:42 Zombies Ate My Neighbors - GYLM Password Run - 25-26by gia's chan 99,136 views
- 1:16 Don't Feed the Zombies!by SasukeStudio 2,088,695 views
- 8:08 Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Ultimate Hack - 40-41by gia257 77,109 views
- 6:02 Zombies Ate My Neighbors -- Levels 18 and 19by YuuGiJoou 1,259 views
- 9:14 Zombies Ate My Neighbors -- Levels 6 - 8by YuuGiJoou 2,043 views
- 9:38 Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Levels 4-7by Ross Mahon 5,933 views
- 9:46 Lets Play Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Pt.7: Offices, Fish, And Snake Monstersby The Bobwillneverdie Channel 3,722 views
- 6:25 Zombies Ate My Neighbors -- Level 33 and 34 (Bonus: Curse of the Pharaohs)by YuuGiJoou 1,326 views
- 15:01 Zombies Ate My Neighbors (2 Players)by Guely R. Itacuruba 1,086 views
- 3:54 Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Live Action - Mega64 style!by EffnDan 30,445 views
- 10:00 Zombies ate My Neighbors - Tips Tricks & Secretsby superfun64's channel 36,131 views
- 9:41 Lets Play Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Pt.1: The Neighborhoodby bobwillneverdie 15,642 views
- 9:37 Zombies Ate My Neighbors 1-7by gia's chan 66,698 views
- 7:29 Zombies Ate My Neighbors - Ultimate Hack - 8-9 + Bonus 2by gia's chan 5,856 views
- 4:16 Zombies Ate My Neighbors 5/5 Level 48 (2) Final Boss Yobelcitoby Yobelcito 77,477 views
- 4:05 Zombies Ate My Neighbors - BLHR Run - 48 Arach Bossby gia257 5,545 views