2011 Liberty Arts Squared Arts Festival & The Good Sam Club ~ Liberty, Missouri - 06/02/2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 5, 2011
Liberty Arts Squared Arts Festival & The Good Sam Club 06/02/2011
Thanks to Performing Arts Chair: Shawn Garland
Photos by Jennifer S.
The Liberty Arts Commission is the arts advocacy agency for the City of Liberty. We serve as a catalyst - to support, sustain, and strengthen our community by increasing awareness, opportunities, and public involvement in local arts and cultural activities.
Historic Downtown Liberty, Inc. is a Main street affiliate through Missouri Main Street and the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
The Good Sam Club Band - Ned Scott 913-384-2635
American Rock and Roll with a Little Country and a Little Blues
We are a two guitar, bass, vocal, & drum band that have played together in a musical co-op for about 30 years... We feel our music and our shows create a fun, jamming, open, vibrant atmosphere that makes the band part of the event.
We supply all sound reinforcement equipment. We can even supply a power generator if needed.
All members of the band are knowledgeable and dedicated musicians, who share a love for a diversity of musical styles and the honesty of live performance. This makes for a nice group of musicians who really want to play live shows. This means a fun event that centers on the occasion rather than the band.
WE use straightforward song arrangements that pivot on improvising moments, dynamics, soloing, and jamming...... some call this style of music AMERICANA.
Our outdoor audiences encompass a wide range of people, from strollers and browsers, to people audio taping, to lawn chair and blanket fans. We tend to draw people who are receptive to many styles of music.
Ages in the band group range from 16 to 75 years old...day jobs include a teacher, an auto mechanic, a cable guy, a GPS scientist, an online college course developer, a recording studio tech, an electrician, a pizza chief, a cop, an engineering student, a Vietnam Vet, a retired gas station attendant, and a music student.
- 6:36 The Jeremy Miller Band August 22, 2009 in Butler Missouri pt1by TheAmericanBands 214 views
- 5:27 Walking in Liberty - July 2011 (Liberty, MO)by TheImageENHANCER 999 views
- 11:27 North Florida Christian School Marching Band at Little Big Horn Competition 10-15-2011 2.wmvby tphamt 275 views
- 3:55 Hallelujah-Jeff Buckley (Cover)by 84693 390 views
- 8:56 Honda Generator EU2000i 2000 - Explainedby TOOLALOT 58,759 views
- 8:36 Message to Liberty, Missouri - FOTM1 - Doug Perryby fotm1 1,474 views
- 10:58 What to See and Do in Liberty, Missouri (N. Kansas City)by FireThunderTV 2,529 views
- 3:32 Do godina koj na pivo fest vo Prilep 19-07-2010.mpgby Tera TV 1,937 views
- 10:29 Maroon Machine L.M.I 2011 Performanceby TJhopeEnterprises 561 views
- 3:02 ECHS Maroon Machine, vs THS, 9.23.11by mulholland85 416 views
- 14:59 Paranormal Roads: Belvoir Winery, Liberty, Missouriby Mike Ricksecker 1,501 views
- 8:38 bathzone pivo fest 2011 part 1by A CO JAKO? 479 views
- 22:04 C.R.E.E.P.Z Ghost Commandos - The Belvoir Winery - Part 1by tINNOVATIONs777 692 views
- 2:06 prilep pivo fest 2008by sasotuba 4,134 views
- 9:46 Homewood Patriots Band 2011 HHS @ Bessemer Cityby GuzzFieldTonKi 923 views
- 8:57 littlebighorncompetitionby cheryl chisholm 102 views
- 4:39 130509 Hyunbin @ Baeksang Arts Awards 2013by hyunbinthailand 4,323 views
- 3:28 The Odd Fellows Home Liberty,MOby SpiritChasinLadies 342 views
- 9:42 Sanborn, IA. Old gas Stations,Cars and Cabooses found. Ride my Goldwing & Night Flying too!by NightFlyyer 6,195 views
- 0:26 DRIVER HEARS A GHOSTLY WHISPER - needs some volumeby cochrane family you tube site 3,822 views
- Loading more suggestions...