Rush on Cavuto: Limbaugh Leaving New York
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 8, 2009
Start spreading the news. Rush is leaving New York. Rush Limbaugh appeared on Your World with Neil Cavuto on the Fox News Channel. He talked about how the new tax scheme from the un-elected Governor of New York, David Patterson, is the final straw in leaving the state for good.
Rush moved to Florida, a state with no state income tax, in 1992, but he still works 15-20 days per year in New York City. David Patterson has bragged about Rush leaving.
Rush responded this way: Fine. He doesn't want my tax money, then he's not going to get it.
Well, if they're glad I'm leaving, Neil, then I assume that the governor of New York has no interest in the tax revenue he collects from me, in which case I would ask him to call off his audit dogs. You know, one thing that hasn't been reported in this -- and I've mentioned it each time I've talked about stopping doing business in New York -- is I left New York as a resident in 1997. I moved down here to Florida, and I have been audited every year. This has been going on since '97. This is 12 years that I have been audited. The most recent audit is for the last three years.
Rush said, They've got their own separate welfare state that people like me are promoting in New York, and yet we're held out as the villains. We're the ones that are considered to be the problems. We're the targets: the evil CEOs, the evil rich and so forth. I think that in an economic climate like this if they're going to raise taxes on people, they ought to start whining and dining them. They need to be thanked. These people need to be praised and encouraged to keep working and earning money so that New York can siphon it from them.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:05 Limbaugh PWNED! Can't Deal With The Truth on Taxes, Stimulus or Oxyby Sam Seder Featured 31,340
- 8:54 The Women of The View Afraid to Let Ann Coulter Talkby LandofDaFree471,418 views
- 7:20 Rush Limbaugh on Greta (Part 2 of 2): Rush on Tea Party Media Coverageby LandofDaFree3,721 views
- 10:34 Rush Limbaugh - Today Show (Part 1 of 2)by LandofDaFree86,232 views
- 4:49 Dick Morris: Sarah Palin Smarter than Charlie Gibson on his Best Dayby LandofDaFree4,033 views
- 7:58 Cavuto, " You're Stupid " @ Dense Guest Who Can't Understand That Americans Are Fed Upby JExecutiveOrder1111049,028 views
- 8:12 Rush Limbaugh with William Shatnerby LandofDaFree250,305 views
- 5:54 Rush Limbaugh Vents on Darrell Issaby HotAirPundit16,502 views
- 5:56 Rush Limbaugh Silenced by Callerby The Young Turks439,597 views
- 5:45 Rush Limbaugh on Gov Palin July 13, 2009by ugafish172,817 views
- 3:22 Ed Schultz Calls Out Rush Limbaugh Over "Mr. Ed" Crackby PoliticsNewsPolitics23,026 views
- 10:00 Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Pat Buchanan - Racial Arsonistsby Banghouse298,360 views
- 5:23 Rush Limbaugh: Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating Peopleby LandofDaFree147,713 views
- 8:27 Rush Limbaugh Bashes Pope Francisby CowgerNation4,295 views
- 8:04 Rush Limbaugh called NAZI by an ex-marine republican callerby ludovicus73417,854 views
- 7:18 Rush Limbaugh Takes Call From Darrell Issa On Compromiseby DailyRushbo2,887 views
- 7:40 8/23/10 David Limbaugh author of "Crimes Against Liberty" interviewby Bernard Hess5,302 views
- 7:30 Ron Paul - Up to senate to Get audit bill passedby kyle voluntarist phelps2,386 views
- 4:09 Rush Limbaugh covers up for the elite Bohemian Groveby TheResistance97,784 views
- 4:00 "AC360" Panel Debates Rush Limbaugh School Bus Beating Commentby PoliticsNewsPolitics15,050 views
- Loading more suggestions...