Natural Muscle Building | WARNING! Everything you've heard about natural muscle building is WRONG!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 21, 2012
Natural Muscle Building
"Natural Muscle Building- Top Facts and Practical Tips for Bulking Up"
Achieving a ripped and sculpted body is often regarded as a far-fetched dream that only a handful of people can actually fulfill. In truth, anyone can lose fat and build muscles as long as they have the right tools, the proper disposition, and access to guidelines.
When it comes to natural muscle building, one should understand that there is considerable effort to be put in. This means having to commit to the workout routine and following a set of strict guidelines in order to reap the rewards.
Listed below are some of the most important facts about natural muscle building, as well as a number of practical tips on how to get started with the process.
Muscle Development Takes Time
Contrary to what you might have read or heard, building muscles takes months or even years so there really is no shortcut to take. Building muscle groups, especially stubborn ones (i.e. abdominal muscles) so it would take a fair amount of effort and patience to get to your target physique.
There is No Substitute for Exercise
It is surprising how many people still think that they can get rock hard abs without having to workout regularly. Natural muscle building involves rigorous training at least 4 times a week, or more. Before deciding to gain muscles, you should first condition your mind and get used to the fact that your body will take a great deal of beating for many months to come.
Proper Nutrition is Vital
The type of diet required for body building is not quite the same as that for weight loss. Since your intention is to bulk up, high protein meals are highly recommended. Most bodybuilding experts also recommend that you start eating more home cooked meals so that you gain more substance as opposed to just filling up your stomach with useless calories.
Among the best foods to load up on include the following:
- Organic eggs
- Lean meat (chicken breast, beef chuck, rump roast, sirloin, turkey, and wild game)
- Fish- Salmon, tuna, tilapia, sea bass, catfish, cod, halibut, lake trout, and swordfish
- Wild berries
- Fresh Leafy Greens
Meal Planning is Essential
Since it is better that you do not eat fast-food, planning your own meals is a vital part of natural muscle building. In fact, it would be largely beneficial to have a detailed meal plan that covers up to 4 weeks at a time so you know what things to get when picking up groceries or going to the farmer's market.
Workout Intervals and Rest Periods are Important
While you might want to keep going and exercise until your muscles give up, rest periods are non-optional because the body needs time to recuperate. Pushing yourself to the limit is hardly a good idea, mainly because it will not hasten the process of muscle development.
In fact, not observing proper rest periods is not something you should even consider doing because it can be detrimental to your health.
How to Get Started with Natural Muscle Building
This phase is all about preparing your body for battle, aka muscle training. The first thing you need to take care of is reaching your ideal weight, or at least come within 10-15 pounds of it. Individuals who are obese or overweight are generally advised to shed off as much of the extra pounds before they start muscle training since the process requires one to be physically fit.
During this phase, you might have to go on a low carb (low calorie) diet and do mostly cardio exercises to burn off extra calories.
At this stage, your body should be in shape for daily workouts, especially those routines that are intended to shape the muscles and give proper definition. In addition, this phase also involves switching from a weight loss diet to a high protein program that would help feed the muscles all the energy needed.
This stage mainly revolves around workout repetitions and getting settled with a continuing muscle training program. Supplementation is also introduced in the third phase since the body will need more nutrients than what you can get from food.
Natural muscle gaining supplements such as protein drinks/shakes are recommended in order to promote growth and definition. These supplements also come in capsules (for concentrated formulas), which are easier to consume.
When it comes to natural muscle building, complete dedication is required in order to see results. If you follow the program to the letter, you should see positive changes in about 6 months to a year.
somanabolic muscle maximizer all bonus programs review
somanabolic muscle maximizer review
Standard YouTube License
- 4:48 How Much Muscle Can You Gain NATURALLY?by willbrink93,546 views
- 1:27 Persuasion X by Armand Morin | Unbiased Persuasion X Review + BONUSby animegoonnns8,679 views
- 1:19 Viral Video Marketing | WARNING: Secret software puts viral video marketing on steroids!by animegoonnns11,850 views
- 0:48 Futuristic Marketing by Jonathan Budd and Mark Hoverson | Futuristic Marketing Review + BONUSby animegoonnns13,976 views
- 3:45 Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Overview TRUE STORY NO BS!by CosmicBassDrop23,696 views
- 6:45 What to eat to gain muscle and what to eat to build muscleby Jimmy Smith46,185 views
- 8:03 Muscle Building Tips To Build Muscle, Not Fat by Kyle Leon, The Muscle Maximizerby Vince DelMonte36,192 views
- 0:48 How to Build a Membership Site | WARNING: Discover how to build a membership site the right wayby animegoonnns11,759 views
- 4:56 Charles Glass: What is Proper Form? When to train heavy? Godfather of Bodybuilding...by DOlph Dieudonne94,930 views
- 34 videos Play all Nutrition And Factsby thegeoxx
- 1:03 Achieve Anything In Just One Year | Can you really Achieve Anything In Just One Year?by animegoonnns12,463 views
- 2:20:54 [ Full ] Giọng Hát Việt Tập 4 - Vòng Thi Giấu Mặt 29/07/2012 - The Voice of Vietnam 2012by EntertainmentVietnam905,918 views
- 14:39 Healthy meals for students and other busy people: 6-pack abs and gain muscle with good nutritionby scooby19612,257,804 views
- 5:44 Muscle Building MISTAKES: Why You Aren't Gaining Muscleby leanbodylifestyle160,533 views
- 7:42 How To Gain Muscle - Without Fatby SomanabolicMuscleMax36,969 views
- 3:58 Weight Lifting Diet With MUSCLE GAINING Jay Cutlerby TheMassiveMuscle83,547 views
- 4:23 Why You AREN'T Building Muscleby OmarIsuf150,758 views
- 3:02 How to Bulk Without Getting Fat - Staying Lean While Gaining Muscleby leanbodylifestyle116,979 views
- 5:56 The 4 WORST Muscle Building Workout Mistakes Beginners Makeby OmarIsuf314,857 views
- 19:53 10 Things LIMITING Your Muscle Growth - LiveLargeTV.com (Season 1, Ep#18)by Vince DelMonte764,116 views